Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Kolorya

Incredible! I was using a paid one, but Smart Offers is much more simple and effective! I just want to give discount on cart amount, when customers buy more than one product, and it does that. The app also gives many other possibilities. It's great! Thanks, Smart Offers!

VENFORMAN PRIME EXLCUSIVE

Ainda é o meu primeiro teste, mas para um app gratuito, ja ta muito boom, mas ainda estou aprendendo a mexer

Finesse Studio

Love it easy to use
Just what I needed for my shop. Can recommend this app. Get it for youre store today

City Shop Express

Fantastic app ,very easy to use,it makes life so easy.I will recommend it to everyone . Tested it and it works.

Aim Repuestos

its been easy to use. I just would like the option to change the language to Spanish or the way of doing it by myself

Monamoda

very easy to use this app and super helpful to add any discount automatically at checkout. highly recommended.

Cha-Tailor Tea Specialist

I will definitely recommend this app if you're looking for an automatic discount function app just as I do.

It solves the problem of automatic discount very well, even though I wasn't expecting much on it! I had encountered some difficulties in enabling the functions at the beginning given that I know nothing about coding, so some of the pages do not work effectively as it should. But then their team helped me to solve everything after I reported the problems. Thanks a lot!

eaglefy.com

I used this app to help me offer a discount at check out. It does what I need it to do. Works perfect.

ALETHOISLE

the best app i used out there , it lets you make whatever offer you like and the most immportant its for free

This Is For Me

Great app. So simple, so valuable. Works like a charm. Encourages the prospects to purchase more. Give it a try!