Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Mixd E-Liquids

I can't believe this app is free! It works perfectly. Wish there was an option to pay, and have the smart offers tag removed in the checkout page. Other than that, i don't think my wholesale customers will complain. :) It's free and so easy to use. Thanks again!

COZY DETAILZ

I am requesting help since i use the push up with an ending date and for the 2nd time now it does not stop at the ending date! Cried for help and no one answers!! it seems good but support is really poor. guess i will uninstall!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I'm hopeful that this app will help boost my sales. Easy to install and easy to set-up. Thank you!!!

Misc. Drawer

So far, so easy (to setup)! I've not yet tested it yet. I'll keep you posted.

In attempts to meet 100 min char for this post...done :-)

Gloria's Bookstore 灣區中文繪本童書專賣

i find a lot of apps just want to set volume purchase in one collection, not a single products, and most apps charges high and doesn't support the function. Until I found smart offer, it supports the function just i want, and works well~~ and FREE~~~~~

rwempire

the app is working taking the percentage off but the popup not showing up on the website. please help

MP Advantage Shoppe

I really do like this app alot...very simple and helps with sales much more by 5%. Thank you very much..

Famazing Deals

This app does not work at all. I have tested and created offers for 1 product and also multiple products. Nothing works.

Dog4us

Easy and Good Love this up and now i cant leave meassage without 100 Letters so i start to write wirde things

The Profile Lounge

Very easy to install and very easy to setup my first offer. Now let's see if it will deliver the results. The Profile Lounge