Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Valenzon

amazing app. i recommend it to anyone using Shopify platform to try this App, easy to use, and useful

Royal Clothing

I like this app because it help me put all my product in discount. And it will help me get more customer.

John Henry Mx

Mejora la experiencia de compra, lo recomiendo.. creo que deberían haber mas personas que instalen esta increible app

idressmodest

TRIED 3 OTHER APPS BEFORE THIS ONE. THIS IS FREE AND SIMPLE-DID EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. OTHER APPS WONT WORK.

GENACOL SG Online Store

I used this app to help me do automatic discounts on checkout page.
It's very helpful for me.
Thanks Smart Offers Team!

BanjosBeards

Great support and great app! Their support was incredibly helpful and the app is great! better yet it's free

Kalyn & Co.

I like this app. I give it 5 stars because it is GREAT and FREE. I would recommend removing the 'publish' I always forget to hit publish. Not sure why I need to save it and then publish (with two buttons in different areas). The buy one get one %50 off work around is to just have the order off % at 25%.. it will auto create a buy one get one 50% off. Don't need to pay extra for that functionality. Because of this, I give this app 5 stars. It seems glitchy, but nothing has ever glitched.. So, I fully trust it. It has been used on my store by customers over 30+ times without flaw. Oh AND if your customer uses this discount... shopify auto removes the option to add another discount... I understand why, but I'm not sure if I like that or not. I'm big on coupons and discounts, customers should be able to double up if they want.

Enchanted Shadow

Very attractive app and ease of use is great. The fact that the app automatically applies discounts is fantastic and should be a strong incentive to customers. Thank you!

Truu Confidence

I used this app to help increase my sales i just download and set it easy process will let you know how things go

e Market The Smart Shop

I will tell you how much it works after i use it!!! So far its easy to use and give you the basic options