Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Cha-Tailor Tea Specialist

I will definitely recommend this app if you're looking for an automatic discount function app just as I do.

It solves the problem of automatic discount very well, even though I wasn't expecting much on it! I had encountered some difficulties in enabling the functions at the beginning given that I know nothing about coding, so some of the pages do not work effectively as it should. But then their team helped me to solve everything after I reported the problems. Thanks a lot!

eaglefy.com

I used this app to help me offer a discount at check out. It does what I need it to do. Works perfect.

ALETHOISLE

the best app i used out there , it lets you make whatever offer you like and the most immportant its for free

This Is For Me

Great app. So simple, so valuable. Works like a charm. Encourages the prospects to purchase more. Give it a try!

Valenzon

amazing app. i recommend it to anyone using Shopify platform to try this App, easy to use, and useful

Royal Clothing

I like this app because it help me put all my product in discount. And it will help me get more customer.

John Henry Mx

Mejora la experiencia de compra, lo recomiendo.. creo que deberían haber mas personas que instalen esta increible app

idressmodest

TRIED 3 OTHER APPS BEFORE THIS ONE. THIS IS FREE AND SIMPLE-DID EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. OTHER APPS WONT WORK.

GENACOL SG Online Store

I used this app to help me do automatic discounts on checkout page.
It's very helpful for me.
Thanks Smart Offers Team!

BanjosBeards

Great support and great app! Their support was incredibly helpful and the app is great! better yet it's free