Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Kalyn & Co.

I like this app. I give it 5 stars because it is GREAT and FREE. I would recommend removing the 'publish' I always forget to hit publish. Not sure why I need to save it and then publish (with two buttons in different areas). The buy one get one %50 off work around is to just have the order off % at 25%.. it will auto create a buy one get one 50% off. Don't need to pay extra for that functionality. Because of this, I give this app 5 stars. It seems glitchy, but nothing has ever glitched.. So, I fully trust it. It has been used on my store by customers over 30+ times without flaw. Oh AND if your customer uses this discount... shopify auto removes the option to add another discount... I understand why, but I'm not sure if I like that or not. I'm big on coupons and discounts, customers should be able to double up if they want.

Enchanted Shadow

Very attractive app and ease of use is great. The fact that the app automatically applies discounts is fantastic and should be a strong incentive to customers. Thank you!

Truu Confidence

I used this app to help increase my sales i just download and set it easy process will let you know how things go

e Market The Smart Shop

I will tell you how much it works after i use it!!! So far its easy to use and give you the basic options

Materialcasa

I have used this app with great satisfaction: I can create dynamic discounts and show them to the customer with a customizable banner. Initially I had a problem with my theme because it did not show the total discounted, but after contacting the Smartify Apps support they solved the problem directly by changing the code on my theme! Excellent app and excellent assistance!

Choace

Awesome app to show discounted price directly without generating discount coupons and providing customers hassle free shopping experience. Love it!!

ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL

great product

CaseVariety

Honestly great for a free app. There is room for improvement and seems to be a little buggy but the support team is amazing and quick to respond to your needs. Recommended app for sure.

Funmomnt Toys

Great AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat App

Tuleste

I used this app to create a special offer to incentivize my customer to buy more quantity, it was super simple and easy.