Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Materialcasa

I have used this app with great satisfaction: I can create dynamic discounts and show them to the customer with a customizable banner. Initially I had a problem with my theme because it did not show the total discounted, but after contacting the Smartify Apps support they solved the problem directly by changing the code on my theme! Excellent app and excellent assistance!

Choace

Awesome app to show discounted price directly without generating discount coupons and providing customers hassle free shopping experience. Love it!!

HoraceJewelry

I am trying the app for the first time. I think it will help us to get a discount without a code for our BFCM promotion.

ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL

great product

CaseVariety

Honestly great for a free app. There is room for improvement and seems to be a little buggy but the support team is amazing and quick to respond to your needs. Recommended app for sure.

Funmomnt Toys

Great AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat AppGreat App

Sportswear4me

app is working fine ..but one lil problem...my website cart giving a error ...

( I18n Error: Missing interpolation value "savings" for "You're saving {{ savings }}")

this happen only when it giving the discount...how can i reach techsupport?

Tuleste

I used this app to create a special offer to incentivize my customer to buy more quantity, it was super simple and easy.

HireVid

I used this app to create a discount based on the cart value! Extremely easy to use. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Kidel Chile

respondieron mi duda, pero no tienen habilitado aún lo que necesito, que la barra emergente solo aparezca en la parte de carro abandonado para ciertos clietes y no en la página principal :(, si lo tuvieran sería maravilloso!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next