Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

The Eva Temptation

i like it i hope it work....................................................................................................................................................................................

MFBO

It was easy to set up and create a smart offer. I have yet to see results...........................

Tuhai

Very great app. I was looking for something to complete the shopify options and in a simple way. This app do well the job, thank you.

Li-Nea

I JUST started using it, still have not see any benefits of it. Once I do I will come back and write another review.

O-LET Shop

just have a try today, till now seems everything is good, will update my review if any problem. thanks.

Misc. Drawer

So far, so easy (to setup)! I've not yet tested it yet. I'll keep you posted.

In attempts to meet 100 min char for this post...done :-)

The Profile Lounge

Very easy to install and very easy to setup my first offer. Now let's see if it will deliver the results. The Profile Lounge

Plenty For Twenty

I set up a discount offer but haven't seen any boosts yet. Test run or store pop up window would be nice.

ShowLaces

Not clear whether it will work or not, should have a TEST feature that they should incorporate into the ap.

Svartar fjaðrir

Just started using this app, looks quite good and very easy to use. I would though like to be able x% discount of a total order if customer buys 3 or more items.

Previous 1