Smart Offers

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Saniqi.com

very nice app, use it

Nature Home Decor

Just started using this App. Looks good and very simple to use. I will give another review once I see the results in few days. Right now it seems to be working very good.

Cat Houze

Very easy to use, good for especially bundle discounts like Buy 2 get $20 OFF, Buy 3 get $50 OFF. Need to do some own calculations, because the discounts will override each other

Chase Value Centre

I just cannot tell you people how much amazing services this app has given to me. They were available like 24/7 and fixed most critical issue that was really chronic to my site. Even I became a little harsh but they were always polite and provided me services like I am their boss. Their resolution of problem has saved me alot. I will highly recommend this app and really love to ask them for more apps because their services are amazing and the best part us its FREE. Marvelous imply the best of all apps uptill now I have seen on shopify platform.

Almeres

nice apptttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttgertgiwfugq3f234oibr4o2ibfoi24tofgbi42bgoo3gi4hfp43io

PowerFlex Fitness

easy to use perfect all the way around! would recommend to all colleagues and friends and anyone who runs a shop

Indypicker.com

The app was easy to set up and appears to be working. Have a summer promotion running using the app spend $45 and get $5 off at checkout.

B4 Botanical

I used this app to add automatic discounts in my cart for buy 2 get $ off, works great and its free.

Sarcastic Charlie's

I just started creating a new store and this free app is a godsend. It helps you create offers with your products very easily. Did I mention this is a free app? Try it out and see for yourself how awesome it is!

Spectacular Treats

This is a pretty awesome app but it isn't friendly with other applications for upsell offers. I would like it to interact with the other apps so they can work in harmony.

Previous 1 3 4 5