Product Description Icons

Product Description Icons

by T2 Apps

100,000+ icons to highlight features & improve store design

HenryBags

I wish I could post the screenshot as proof. Our site www.henrybags.co.uk was doing ok. I knew there was something missing... it was the icons. Simply allowing people to visually see that we offered returns and free shipping was ok good, but now we can visually tell people model fitnent and also size etc. I imagine that there is a icon for any industry on this. I never failed to find the one that I needed. Easy to use? Yes... I’m an idiot.. and I managed without any support. So the final score? It’s only been a week but I have a 44% increase in sales, maybe it’s because it’s Xmas... no... I have careful monitored this.. my conversion of visitors to ales rate has increased by 2.2%... the only thing gay I have done is installed this app. My conversion rate is now at 8.8% Thank you so much and I can’t wait to add new icons to my up and coming items... items that we can afford to stick because of the increase in sales

Gothic Lamb

I love this app! There are tons of choices for icons so you can make it fit your store aesthetic easily. When I was having trouble reinstalling the app, I reached out to support and they helped me that same day! Definitely recommend this app! 10/10 gets the job done for me.

Tuinga

Enhorabuena a los desarrolladores por la aplicación. En ella hay multitud de iconos que podemos poner en nuestras tiendas y personalizar. Me lo han sincronizado ellos mismos al momento. Muchas gracias por todo.

The Organic Wine Store

I wanted to give highlights to every feature of my products and it was really easy with SPD! They are very helpful and actually did the coding themselves. I wanted badges too and they gave me the same quick courteous support. I love my highlights and badges, they add a lot to the attractiveness of my products.

Velvettya

Great service, very quick, friendly, loving it. I wrote them to fix smart box a few times for me, i wasnt sure where to put it. Guys were super fast with response and their work. Thanks so much, great product too.

Curren Watch Group

Very easy if you are just looking to make custom icons whether its for logistics or product features.

kimberlycompanies

When I needed help they fixed the problem ASAP! Great App and excellent customer service. 5 Stars!!

Diamond Painting Fans

We had some trouble implementing the highlight box in the right places, so we contacted the team if they could help us. After the first change the highlight box was in the wrong place, what resulted in it showing up at random places. However, we e-mailed the team about it and they directly answered and changed it for us. Mainly their quick replies and showing expertise is what makes me give 5 stars.

Willpower Running

It took me a while to find an app that does what I needed but this one works perfectly. I can add custom tags to all my products and use both my own icons as well as the icons provided by SMART PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. There's still a lot of features that can be added to this app, but for a start it's just perfect.

Timeless Tees

I got this app up and running in no time at all and that even included support adding the code which is a free service they offer. Definitely recommend, loads of icons to choose from looks good on the product page.