Product Description Icons

100,000+ icons to highlight features & improve store design

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Icons for ecommerce

CRYPTED

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Unglaublich gut durchdachte App. Alle Features funktionieren einwandfrei. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.

May 30, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Smart Product Description Icons app.

Nika.bg

Location Bulgaria

This app is great and does a great job. The support team is also at a high level. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to show key product information quickly.

May 10, 2022

Campsie Books

I used this app to summarise the product description into a quick easy to read graphical illustration of the types of books I sell . . . and it worked a treat. Customers can now immediately check what they're looking at, I'm sure it'll lead to more sales.
The result is very tidy and can be seen on any product page at www.campsiebooks.com. The placement of the box was organised very quickly and was exactly where I asked for it (and it must've been just a little tricky).
Use your collections and tags to show each icon needed on each product page.

April 15, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Simpsonize

Location Sweden

I use this app to create notes and navigation links inside the product descriptions on the product pages, whereby the Theme itself has no proper solution. Works really well and the support is very helpful and was always able to sort out any issues.

March 27, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

AV Now Fitness Sound

Great app and great customer support! Thank you!! Check it out at avnow.com The icons are very easy to work with.

March 27, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you trying out the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

dialatreasures

Time spent using app 1 day

Just found this app and actually it's a good app with good tools and well-responsive support behind it. Well done!

Alare

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app allows me to add specific badges to my products which gives a better overall experience to my visitors. It is a great app.

March 6, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Michael Edwards

Great app, easy to configure and excellent customer service. Very fast response to any questions. Would highly recommend!

March 6, 2022

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Modernest

Location United Arab Emirates

The app was very easy to use and has multiple options to give unique tags to your items. The after service was a dream. The responses were faster than my own development team! 10/10 would recommend!

January 13, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

True Soulmade

Location Germany

I love the easy installation and the variation they have. Customer Realation ship and help is awesome!

December 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Previous 1 3 4 5