Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

We chose to go with this app because it looked like what we needed and for a fraction of the cost compared to some of the other filter apps. Unfortunately we've had non-stop issues with the filter breaking our theme, so decided to uninstall it. However, the support team has been incredibly helpful and worked hard to try fix the problems.

M4M-Europe

There is something wrong with this app. Functionality is ok but the performance is not stable. App crashes and all filtered inventory goes off line.

The Urban Pet Store

I've had this app downloaded for over a week now and i'm really impressed. It filters the products exactly how i wanted and Emma is extremely helpful with answering all of my (many!) queries. She kindly offered to fix a few things i was struggling with and now it's all working perfectly. Thank you Emma! I can't recommend enough.

Shop Charged

I've only had this app for about a week but so far so good. Very user-friendly and quick customer service when I had a few customization issues.

PENTICTON

We needed a well-designed product filter that can deliver a friendly UX. Great customer services and sleek interface. Recommended!

Lost in Seasons

Although the app did not work perfectly when first installed, I reached out to support and they had it working within a few hours. It's a great app with even better customer service.

Sesto Synergy

I tried all the apps related to the filters and I assure you that this is the best. Perfect app and excellent custom service.

OZtrail

Great customer service and app. The developers were able to slightly tailor the app for our needs and in a timely manner. Thanks again team!

Sirimiri

The app does the job but deleting it has been nothing short of a nightmare. The customer service agent is pretty responsive and they helped fix the problems left behind by its code. I thought its fine now so lets go ahead an delete the app (I did not want to pay ~10$ for this) and voila! all the original problems are back.
Many apps that have a UI component like this one tend to cause malfunctions on the storefront. I would recommend this app only if you're sure that you can handle code fixes by yourself.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Just what my website needed. Works exactly as I would expect, and does everything I need. Excellent app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8