Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Calico Ceramics

Really great app. Very reasonably priced, loads of customisation and PHENOMENAL support! I had an issue with theme integration on my collection pages, Joel responded over the weekend to request access to my themes and resolved the issue in just twenty minutes first thing on Monday! He was super courteous and helpful throughout. So impressed. I think the majority of reviews under four stars are very harsh and I'd highly recommend you give it a try yourself - the trial period is very reasonable too.

The Shoe Fairy

This app is great! It does everything I need it to and the support team is very helpful. I feel like my collection pages are much more user friendly now.

My sweet Sale

The customer support is phenomenal. I had two issues with layout that went beyond the basic functions they have set in their control panel, and they fixed them both for me right away.

Custom Carmats

Works perfectly and has lots of features which are easy to use. The support team working behind the scenes are always receptive to help requests and quick to turnaround help when needed. HIGHLY recommend

Ace Sports LLC

Great filter app, easy to use and intuitive. Achieves desired results. Dev team is super helpful and responsive and we went above and beyond to help us with some theme integration issues.

koncheflb

A great app. The most interesting feature in this app is its ability to create several filter from the tags only. this avoid using app with lots of products options and even Metafields. The out of the sehlf filtering can be edited with several styles which is also good for the customers in case there's lot of products to browse.

Pursh Collection

This app is amazing! For a smaller start-up, it delivers multiple features at an affordable cost. Advanced filtering, enhanced searching, additional layouts to collections pages to allow for view and buy now/add to cart - it's like multiple apps in one!

The support is super as well! They were able to make tweaks immediately for me to ensure the app was working perfectly on my theme. My experience and my customer's experience is much improved. Thank you!

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your amazing review!!! Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Please feel free to reach us via contact@globosoftware.net if you have any questions or suggestion about the app.
Helen

The ShoeFairy

Used this app to add filters. Works well with one tinny glitch that was quickly resolved in couple of minutes.

September 10, 2019

Good customer service is our prime goal. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to assisting you with more apps by Globo

TEMA Athletics

Terrible for mobile. When a user goes on mobile and filters by type it breaks the UI of my entire website. Now that I uninstalled it my customer can not even see the first page of my items. I am trying frantically to see what happened.

Update: My brother helped clean up. These folks do not uninstall the app properly and leave code-behind in your files.

September 10, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your bad experience with the app. Our team is still trying to connect to you.
We are available to solve the problem and help you fully uninstall if need.

Helen

Amely.gr - Γυναικεία ρούχα - Φορέματα, ολόσωμες φόρμες

A must have app, especially if you sell something like clothes. Color swatch, subcategories/tags and search results help your customers find what they like and buy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14