Smart Product Filter

Smart Product Filter

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter

Weekendbee - sustainable marketplace and community for outdoor lovers

Had issues with breaking Filter and uninstalling but the App itself is perfect. Support helped me quickly to fix a couple of bugs regarding the app and now works perfectly. If you have issues don't hesitate to contact their support which works.

Petit Ami & Zubels baby toys and gifts

AWESOME SUPPORT - THANK YOU, GUYS ! had a few issues getting the app working but the staff the very next day fixed any issues we had and now it works beautifully

THE SUNDAY HOME

Does exactly what I need it to do. Amazing support system and really easy to use. Any problem or tweak I needed fixed, the team were able to login to my shopify and fix it without me having to lift a finger. 5 star!

SharpScooter

The Smart Product Filter App is a major upgrade to my store. Installation was very elegant and quick, and customization is packed with options and flexibility. Two nice features that came with the App are unrelated to product filtering, but made a huge impact on how the store looks. Under the catalog page, when hovering above a picture you get two options: one is a Quick View of the product information and the second is the option to Add-to-Cart, both without having to leave the catalog page. Also, hovering above products that have multiple images make the image toggle between the first and the second images. The bottom line is that this App would make your store look a lot more nicer and professional, helping potential buyers find their product quicker, and hopefully increase the conversion rates. The most important thing about this App is the excellent support it comes with. They have Chat available between 9pm and 6am EST, and made some modifications that I requested within a few hours. So far, the best customer support experience I ever had among the Shopify developers. One thing that is missing, that I hope will be added in the future is the ability to filter based on reviews, but otherwise it is really a perfect App. Cheers.

Mod My Floor

This app was great at first and exactly what I needed but their newest update broke my site and eliminated most of the functionality I needed on collection pages. The app was changed to bypass Shopify's liquid code to render pages using their Javascript. This removed the ability to show variants as product and removed functionality from other apps like Swatchify, Ryviu, and many others on collection pages.

Joitahomeoutlet

This app has been a problem from the beginning! I was asked to wait a week and it would be fixed - it wasn't fixed even after 2 weeks. Then, it started mixing the filter criteria - red was showing up when it should have been blue; geometric was showing up with stripes. AND . . . to add insult to injury, the changed the pricing structure! So, I couldn't get into my account until I paid $15 a month more . . . Gads . . . This is not the way to run a business - or build an app.

Gabiichen Optics

This app definitely deserves a 5 star with it's function and the SUPPORT from the back. It works with the tags. It took me some time to figure it out but the results are just what we need. They is live chat support during the night (I am from US) and they always respond you in email within 24 hours or less. Great app! Great SUPPORT!

Justbiteeu

Good app, good support! Does exactly what I expected.

Mike Rickwood And Sons Ltd

Brilliant app and customer service. When I was struggling they used team viewer to directly edit the code. Done within an hour, working perfectly!

Menimalistclub

Superb application with unbeatable price and customer service! After some exchanges and changes made on my store by the customer service, everything works!
Previous 1 3 4 5