Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

EarArt by Renate

Great app, I can have my products filtered by colour, size, price, shape, collection etc. Great support too.

JDStore Fashion

Great App. Being using it for months now, very satisfied. The app is great and the support team is even better. Will definitely stick to it. A+++

February 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review!! 👍Helen

Jade Black

Works well and they provide great customer service. Definitely recommended for stores with a medium to big catalog.

Sarah & Sandeep

Great app and great support.

The support sorted all our issues with our custom design.

Highly recommended.

Azuco Jewelry

Fantastic app for online store and best customer service to solve any question/request you have! All for the price of a cup of coffee per month. Worth every penny.

pagehardware4less

I needed help with sorting and creating Custom Searches. I got a response even during Chinese New Year! They did everything to help me know and understand what I needed.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I needed to "tide up my product page" and this app did it for me. The support has been absolutely fantastic and they help all the way..Thank you!
Update: my website search product page was not in line with the app and the support fixed it for me, Great!

Tradent-Supply-Inc

They developers have been extremely responsive and helpful. I definitely recommend this product filter app.

Önling

Nice app! I chose it because it's possible (and very easy) so customize the filters, I can choose exactly what filters and which values to filter by for each collection which was important for us. Very easy to work with and support has been very helpful and fast in fixing the small issues we had with integrating it into our theme.

Colomont

I use this app to help filter all my products and it works great and looks perfect! on computer and on mobile. And the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Shout out Emma! I have asked her about 50 questions and she always responds very fast and actually helps with the coding part on my website. I LOVE THIS APP