Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

King Zak

I worked with the app developer to make custom changes to my filter that worked magic for my conversion rate. I highly recommend them.

March 27, 2020

Thank you so much for great review!!👍👍👍
Happy to help! Emma

Bruno Pharma

Awesome Awesome Awesome!
Can not define in words how much i love this App. Every time they are ready to provide the better services and support. Million Kudos for Support. Highly Recommended...!

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 🤩 always happy to help! Helen

ParadimeCoins

The team is very supportive and easy to work with. They have gone above and beyond to always help. Because of them helping, I have decided to contract their paid services for theme edits. Highly recommended

Manhattan Products Deutschland

This app is absolutely essential for us. Without it, we would not be able to run our site. The features are powerful, installation and integration into our theme worked very well, and the few interactions we have had with the Globo Software technical support were all 100% successful. We could not be happier with the product and service. Thank you.

Sports and Geek Unique

This is a great app that's been super flexible with a customer service team that has been absolutely on point!

Urban Collective Footwear

I use the app on my websites; customers love it! We had some many good feedbacks! The team is accommodating, and they help us a lot!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very well rounded app, it works well and is very affordable, integrates with plenty apps and support is decent to say time zones are different!

bmd-dev-26009907-9310-47dd-b341-0dc0386076f2

Can not express in words how wonderful this app and its support. Really highly recommend this app. You can create filters, listing and searching customization by using this wonderful app. If you stuck somewhere then do contact app support they will provide best solutions/support. Loved this app!

Tufenkian Artisan Carpets

We choose to use Smart Product Filter & Search just because it had the functionality we needed. However, we soon learned that they have a great team that supports the success of the app. We needed some customizations to the app and there were very responsive and quick to provide us with what we needed. We also had our developer change a file that caused errors with the app. The support team of the app quickly came in and helped us resolved the issue.

I highly recommend this app and its team!

FASHIONZ.SE

Great app. Very attentive customer service, we had some glitches and they were there to help us. Very happy with the app, it is very versatile.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17