Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

SharpScooter

The Smart Product Filter App is a major upgrade to my store. Installation was very elegant and quick, and customization is packed with options and flexibility.

Two nice features that came with the App are unrelated to product filtering, but made a huge impact on how the store looks. Under the catalog page, when hovering above a picture you get two options: one is a Quick View of the product information and the second is the option to Add-to-Cart, both without having to leave the catalog page. Also, hovering above products that have multiple images make the image toggle between the first and the second images.

The bottom line is that this App would make your store look a lot more nicer and professional, helping potential buyers find their product quicker, and hopefully increase the conversion rates.

The most important thing about this App is the excellent support it comes with. They have Chat available between 9pm and 6am EST, and made some modifications that I requested within a few hours. So far, the best customer support experience I ever had among the Shopify developers.

One thing that is missing, that I hope will be added in the future is the ability to filter based on reviews, but otherwise it is really a perfect App.

Cheers.

Gabiichen Optics

This app definitely deserves a 5 star with it's function and the SUPPORT from the back. It works with the tags. It took me some time to figure it out but the results are just what we need. They is live chat support during the night (I am from US) and they always respond you in email within 24 hours or less.

Great app! Great SUPPORT!

Justbiteeu

App does exactly what we needed! We did some customizations together with the team, good support on their side!

Mike Rickwood And Sons Ltd

Brilliant app and customer service. When I was struggling they used team viewer to directly edit the code. Done within an hour, working perfectly!

Menimalistclub

Superb application with unbeatable price and customer service! After some exchanges and changes made on my store by the customer service, everything works!

Hangout Lighting Dev

Really great customer service. Support team was prompt and extremely hands on. Would recommend this app!

Adorn Me Love

Is there a way to give this app 10 stars? SERIOUSLY, I've had nothing but great and positive things to say about this developer. I've integrated a filter from another company and the customer service and attention to detail goes unmatched. This app and its capabilities are far superior to the one I've previously added before. The developer was able to uniquely code and integrate my filter due to a custom theme I had for my store. I would 100% recommend the developer and the app for any client!

p.s. I need to add more stars!

M. Crawford

Kate Hill Flowers Demo

Great app and support from Nham.

Testing08

Very good app and excellent customer service

Night Radiance

App does what it says and for a better price then most. However, it created an issue with my sales prices. Contacted chat and it was fixed within 10 minutes.

Luckily my site did not have much traffic or that would have caused problems. Some kinks need to be worked out.

I'm using free theme debut.