Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Night Radiance

App does what it says and for a better price then most. However, it created an issue with my sales prices. Contacted chat and it was fixed within 10 minutes.

Luckily my site did not have much traffic or that would have caused problems. Some kinks need to be worked out.

I'm using free theme debut.

Reel Fishermen

Great customer service, fair price, app works great!

Redbagz

Out of all the filters I use, this is the best one out there. And the customer service is on point, with pointers and tips on how to make it better for your personal site. Thanks Guy, Awesome Job.

Kiddohouse

Using this app for a months. Awesome app, easy to use. And the support was very responsive.
Highly recommend to use this app

Soccer Locker Au

Unbelievable product! Awesome customer service!

Pure Vida Online

Amazing and fast service. I had a problem with the filter showing up on my collections, within one day, an agent went into my site and fixed it all up for me!

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great and user-friendly product filter.

Escape Watches

Easy to use and extremely user-friendly application, thanks for developing this, makes it a lot easier.

Schutique Shoes

Amazing post-implementation service!

Frpro Com

This app is very useful. It gives you so many features. Now I have option to sort products, to filter them with custom fields like safety hazard level, industry, protection level etc, all done through tags, which makes it very easy.

CSS files and quick view template are editable and are in the theme as well free to edit. Support is very responsive and they fixed all my issues and satisfied all of my needs.

I needed create color tags and then have a swatch for those color tags. So that Color filter goes through tags and not the color option. In less then 12 hours, I noticed a change on my website and it all works seamlessly now.

I appreciate this app very much, it gives life to the website and customer experience is so much better. Thanks.

Sommeliers Choice

Great support, pretty easy to use (much easier than others i have tried)