Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Jennifer Tattanelli

The support team is really quick. They resolved my issue immediately. Would definitely recommend them.

Heras Home Furniture

Love this app! A must for a shopify website! Support is great!
Emma is amazing! A+++++++++++++++++++

ZenIT

This app is really helpful when you have variations of a product. What I also like about this is that the help center is even better. If you have any queries or issues in relation to the app, they are always happy to help.

Charles Koll Jewellers

The app works great and the customer service is quick, friendly, and helpful. I would recommend to anyone that wants to improve their online store.

Island Retro

If I could give this app a 6 star review I would!! Not only does this app make navigating my enormous product library a breeze with simple and intuitive customization options, but the customer service team is unparalleled!! When installing it on a new (paid) theme, I was having a rather large issue.. (my product images would not display.. at all!). Upon contacting Emma and the support team, they quickly identified and corrected the issue with little to no downtime!! An AMAZING product, backed by STELLAR customer service!!

40Loops.com

This app is great as far as filters go. The best part is their amazing customer service! They will help with any problem you may run into without hesitation, even if you're on the free plan.

AUTOID

Cannot recommend enough. This app has added some desperately needed functionality to our store. Being a car parts provider, its crucial for customers to be able to filter by their vehicle and this was made possible by this app.

I must also give a shout out to the customer service team. Just before Black Friday we ran into a few issues but they were solved quickly and efficiently.

Bhalloo

A great app for searching products and for adding filters. The support from the developers and support team is great.

Profumeria Lauda

Great customer service. I had a problem and they fixed it in a minute.

About the app, it runs well.

Neo Family

Smart Product Filters is a very good application ! The Customer Service answer quickly and solve problems !