Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

HiK9

This app works very well with our website it simplifies everything, they are also very helpful when you contact them and they get it sorted straight away. Great customer service!

SaruGeneral

Great for organisation, was pretty customizable already, but needed some more things done, so I asked and they did it for me. thanks

VintageDiamondRing

I love using the app and any questions/problems i have its answered and fixed right away! Excellent service! Customer Service is second to none!

VintageDiamondRing.com

January 9, 2020

Thank you for the kind of words! Happy to help! 🥳 Helen

MANDALA

App works great. The support was super nice and really quick when we needed help to make search work.

Bouu

Fantastic app, great support whenever you need it as well. A must-have for any store with a larger inventory or smaller inventory, but would like to improve the functionality of their product catalog and user experience.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for your support. We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding the app or development your Shopify store - Just let us know. We will do our best

Calico Ceramics

Really great app. Very reasonably priced, loads of customisation and PHENOMENAL support! I had an issue with theme integration on my collection pages, Joel responded over the weekend to request access to my themes and resolved the issue in just twenty minutes first thing on Monday! He was super courteous and helpful throughout. So impressed. I think the majority of reviews under four stars are very harsh and I'd highly recommend you give it a try yourself - the trial period is very reasonable too.

September 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Joel will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. 😍
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

The Shoe Fairy

This app is great! It does everything I need it to and the support team is very helpful. I feel like my collection pages are much more user friendly now.

My sweet Sale

The customer support is phenomenal. I had two issues with layout that went beyond the basic functions they have set in their control panel, and they fixed them both for me right away.

Custom Carmats

Works perfectly and has lots of features which are easy to use. The support team working behind the scenes are always receptive to help requests and quick to turnaround help when needed. HIGHLY recommend

Ace Sports LLC

Great filter app, easy to use and intuitive. Achieves desired results. Dev team is super helpful and responsive and we went above and beyond to help us with some theme integration issues.