Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Arisha Clothing

I have tried several different apps to add filtering, this one is by far and away the simplest and most elegant solution.

Installation is very easy, price is affordable and functionality is second to none. Cannot recommend enough!

MyWhiteMoon

Best app to use, excellent customer service , highly preferred
Best app to use, excellent customer service , highly preferred

Dio Candle Company

I just read some of the negative reviews and think they're being a bit harsh. This app works perfectly for me, though I made my own filters to work specifically on the collections that I want instead of their recommended all product collections. customer service has been great - if I email them they respond usually within 24 hours. I actually emailed them because one of my filters wasnt working properly, and it was a USER (myself) error. I had set up a filter for a specific collection to show products by tags and couldnt figure out why a certain tag wasnt working - turns out those tagged products werent in the collection I was filtering. Added them in, resynced, and boom it works. Yes you have to resync often, but it takes like 2 minutes so who cares? I also emailed them about another thing - I wanted to display product type rather than product vendor and they told me their app wasnt set up that way but they took the time to write me out the code and send me screen shots of where to add it. honestly - what more do you want from an app?? it works and the customer service gets back to you with resolutions.

July 21, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help on your Shopify store.

www.petitbonbon.be

App is very easy to install and use. I use it to filter products on color, size and price. I had a small issue integrating it with my theme layout (Brooklyn), so I asked the user support for help, and they helped me out in less then 12 hours! Great service!

Pom Pom at Home

Easy to use app just takes a bit of time to set up with color swatches etc. Customer Service easy to contact and helpful.

Feltman Brothers Wholesale

Great product filtering app! Amazing customer support! They are quick and responsive. Integrated all our customizations nicely!

Folksong

I struggled to install the app. I can use shopify pretty well but I couldn't get it to look the same as my theme had before. I joined the chat and they fixed for me then guided me through a few other changes. I added the app in a copied theme so I could see how it looked before integrating it into my current theme. Highly recommend doing this. YES I needed help to work it out but the chat was awesome with snips and links to help me. Its perfectly customised. Love it.

KRAEK

Really good customer service. They will help you with the onboarding and setup so you can customize it any way you want it.

June 27, 2019

Thank for your review. Good luck with your business!!!

Ettika

This app is easy to use and the customer service is friendly and prompt.
We use this app on multiple stores and we find it helps our customers sort through our products much easier.

EQREA

We use this smart filter function. Customizing is easy even in source code. In addition their trouble support is so quick and exact. Thank you for supporting!