Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Askina Collection

I've been using this app for a month, it is pretty easy to use and a very useful app. The support is very prompt to reply and resolve any minor or big issu that might arise. I highly recommend this app, it is worth uploading it.

Michelle's Jewelry Studio

We recently starting selling our products online and this app has helped us so much! No development experience needed. We had a small issue with our toggle buttons, but the team was so helpful in getting it resolved. The color swatch feature is a game-changer! At an affordable monthly price, this app makes us stand out from our local competitors.

The Curated Closet

I hired a developer to install filters on my site. He used this app, and while I appreciate that he saved me time, I could have done it myself using this app!

User friendly and multi-layered, I am able to create specific filters by collections and use tags to filter as well.

Now that I have it, I won't be paying a developer any more, I can just use this user-friendly app myself.

Worth the price, especially if you have a lot of products and/or need to be able to filter by tags or across collections or another unusual criteria.

Also integrates with your site seamlessly.

www.thecuratedcloset.

OLESSTORE

Had a problem with not visible categorys in my sidebar. Support helped me out within minutes, all solved, all working fine now. ***** app and ***** support

Ashley Jordan Gifts & Decor

A great app and amazing customer service. Very response & helpful, Thanks for all your help, I highly recommend!

Five Star Mama

Great app, does exactly what it says, customizable. Quick and effective customer support.
If you have an issue with it, just message them. They replied almost right away and set up the filters for me in a matter of hours and now everything works great.

Arisha Clothing

I have tried several different apps to add filtering, this one is by far and away the simplest and most elegant solution.

Installation is very easy, price is affordable and functionality is second to none. Cannot recommend enough!

MyWhiteMoon

Best app to use, excellent customer service , highly preferred
Best app to use, excellent customer service , highly preferred

Dio Candle Company

I just read some of the negative reviews and think they're being a bit harsh. This app works perfectly for me, though I made my own filters to work specifically on the collections that I want instead of their recommended all product collections. customer service has been great - if I email them they respond usually within 24 hours. I actually emailed them because one of my filters wasnt working properly, and it was a USER (myself) error. I had set up a filter for a specific collection to show products by tags and couldnt figure out why a certain tag wasnt working - turns out those tagged products werent in the collection I was filtering. Added them in, resynced, and boom it works. Yes you have to resync often, but it takes like 2 minutes so who cares? I also emailed them about another thing - I wanted to display product type rather than product vendor and they told me their app wasnt set up that way but they took the time to write me out the code and send me screen shots of where to add it. honestly - what more do you want from an app?? it works and the customer service gets back to you with resolutions.

July 21, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help on your Shopify store.

www.petitbonbon.be

App is very easy to install and use. I use it to filter products on color, size and price. I had a small issue integrating it with my theme layout (Brooklyn), so I asked the user support for help, and they helped me out in less then 12 hours! Great service!