Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

TEMA Athletics

Terrible for mobile. When a user goes on mobile and filters by type it breaks the UI of my entire website. Now that I uninstalled it my customer can not even see the first page of my items. I am trying frantically to see what happened.

Update: My brother helped clean up. These folks do not uninstall the app properly and leave code-behind in your files.

September 10, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your bad experience with the app. Our team is still trying to connect to you.
We are available to solve the problem and help you fully uninstall if need.

Helen

Mint Boutique

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! THIS IS SO BAD! This app hides your STOCK AND COLLECTIONS. You must resync often, it causes slow loading and hides products randomly. THIS IS A SCAM APP.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE MADE SHIT ! They offer no help or support. This is the second time we have used and will be the last. Sooooooooooooooo bad, so angry that this company exists should be made to shut down.

June 26, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. Please contact to us for any issues. We provide 2 support chanel: Live chat & Email Support. At this time, We haven't yet receive any email or message from you.

About your issue. I have just checked. Your webhook is working well so your product will be up to date within 5-10 minutes after you create (automatically).
About loading speed. I have just checked for your store. Loading for product resource is less than a second (http://prntscr.com/o6tdc6). Please let us know if you see any downtime.

By the way, I see you have reinstall our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any problem. We are happy to help you.

Good luck with your business.
Helen

PERSEBAYA STORE

Product catalog can't showing.
i was pay monthly for your apps.

Please fix it. where we must get a support. ? i was send email but still hasn't received a reply

March 17, 2019

Dear customer. We are so sorry for the problem. We have fixed it. Our team will contact to you to upgrade to version 5.0. We faced the problem because you are using version 4.0.

Collectible Madness

Application has stopped working, no advice why, not able to get support. They do not offer 24/7..
Today is a disaster as none of my products are showing on my website, they have all gone. So many lost sales today and i cannot contact anyone

Pluschoque-le-soleil

L'APPLI NE FONCTIONNE PLUS DU TOUT PLUTÔT DÉÇU ..........................................................................

NYDHI BADMINTON STORE

This App works and suddenly it will be down and you will not see any filters. I am using this App from past 6 months and I have faced issue multiple times. Today the App is down and i am not able to see all the products in the website and it effected my sales. I am not sure if there is any maintenance activity or the developer doesn't care to inform about it. I request everyone to stay away from this app. Not worth having it. Make sure to select an App which has 24/7 support, a working phone number maybe and notify customers properly when App is going thru maintenance activities etc.

I am updating my review based on your reply here. If you have upgraded your App from Version 4 to 5, did you inform all your customers about the upgrade so the stores can check proactively to see if there are any issues and report them to you immediately. So you guys are upgrading an App and not testing if the App is backward compatible. Remember stores are paying for your App and this is not a free service.

discoverclothing.co.uk

Unused this appnforna few months and had the following issues.

Still showed out if stock products despite me bringing this to the developers attention who said they where releasing a fix and never did.

I created a filter for a collection of men and women, both filters then only showed women's items

They broke my search page with Thier app then fixed it. I had to constantly check pages to make sure they hadn't broken anything.

Pagination was hidden and didn't work correctly.

Thier app was hiding my in stock quantity on collections pages and overwrote my styling on this page.

Again ignored my email relating to both collection filters only showing women's items. So I uninstalled it.

Lucky I can code because thier filter really messed with your code on your collection pages. So I had to fix my site after installing the app

March 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for all of your problems. We have replied to you, but we didn't got your response. Could you please check on spam folder of your email?
I hope to solve all issues with your theme and your store.

I'm looking forward to your response.

M4M-Europe

There is something wrong with this app. Functionality is ok but the performance is not stable. App crashes and all filtered inventory goes off line.

Carolyn Hearn Designs

This app messed up my whole site. Even after I uninstalled it, I'm still trying to fix what it messed up.

Beauté Hera

I should've listened to the 1 star comments.

When you install this app, it will automatically create 'next page' button. Meaning you will have 2 page buttons from this app and your theme. It really confuses your customers.

When you upload new items, they won't be shown in your store. You must re-sync on the app and it might take 3~5 minutes. During the sync, none of your collections will be visible in your store. For example, you must sync even after adding an item to a collection. It requires another 3~5 minutes delay.

However, the worst issue happens when you uninstall the app. After removing this app, none of collection is visible. I removed all the leftover codes, but still not functioning.

If you really wish to try this app, never forget to DUPLICATE your theme!

Previous 1