Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

BearCamp

Good value app & good customer service. would recommend to other stores who want to have a nice filtering menu

PENTICTON

We needed a well-designed product filter that can deliver a friendly UX. Great customer services and sleek interface. Recommended!

Weekendbee - sustainable marketplace and community for outdoor lovers

Had issues with breaking Filter and uninstalling but the App itself is perfect. Support helped me quickly to fix a couple of bugs regarding the app and now works perfectly. If you have issues don't hesitate to contact their support which works.

Night Night Clothing

Great easy to use app. I contacted them for support on using the app and they managed to sort out all of my issues with fast responses. Would defo recommend.

Candy Pink Girls

I recently installed the Smart Product Filter app to our clothing store and I can already see what a difference in sales it has made.
Installation was super easy and the options for filters are just what we needed.
We had a small issue with the app not working correctly with our store theme, however Nham in support had it fixed in less than 24 hours (you can't ask better than this!). For the price and the options that I was needing for my clothing store (size was the main one) I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this app.

Stardust Dress Boutique

Amazing app I loved the filter so much easier to use than other apps (spent three hours trying to work a different one out last night and this one was just 1-2-3-4 DONE)
However it messed up my site, I have had to rewind (thank god for rewind) My home page banner disappeared and logo and the text on all my collection boxes.
Just a big headache :~( To be fair it does say that currently it works only for free themes and mine is premium so that might be the issue

Neon Underground Apparel

Third time writing a review for this app. I had run into several issues, support was able to resolve them quickly, but this is the first encounter with any application we have used that we have had so many issues with. Everything is running smoothly thanks to the help of the support team, who I may add fixed our issues quickly after our first review. Since we had so many issues with the app originally, the App support member seemed to be annoyed with us. My team and I were very irritated that this app alone caused so many problems and took up a lot of our time trying to fix. My advice to the developers is to pinpoint where these bugs are in your code, take the feedback from your customers and apply it to your product, make sure that they are fixed so you don't lose more future customers. Luckily we were willing to give the app a second chance, and good thing we did cause it works and looks great. All in all the app looks and runs smoothly after many trail and errors.