Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Önling

Nice app! I chose it because it's possible (and very easy) so customize the filters, I can choose exactly what filters and which values to filter by for each collection which was important for us. Very easy to work with and support has been very helpful and fast in fixing the small issues we had with integrating it into our theme.

Colomont

I use this app to help filter all my products and it works great and looks perfect! on computer and on mobile. And the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Shout out Emma! I have asked her about 50 questions and she always responds very fast and actually helps with the coding part on my website. I LOVE THIS APP

PPPI

Most amazing customer service. Supper responsive and all issues have been resolved so far. Thank you guys. Great app all together!

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 🤩 🤩 🤩Cheers for many more sales in 2020!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Helen

HAZEL MAI

Really great support from the team. It can be little bit of work to get the app looking how you want to go with the rest of your shop but it's a handy app to have and the support is definitely there for you

January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

Jennifer Tattanelli

The support team is really quick. They resolved my issue immediately. Would definitely recommend them.

Heras Home Furniture

Love this app! A must for a shopify website! Support is great!
Emma is amazing! A+++++++++++++++++++

ZenIT

This app is really helpful when you have variations of a product. What I also like about this is that the help center is even better. If you have any queries or issues in relation to the app, they are always happy to help.

Charles Koll Jewellers

The app works great and the customer service is quick, friendly, and helpful. I would recommend to anyone that wants to improve their online store.

Island Retro

If I could give this app a 6 star review I would!! Not only does this app make navigating my enormous product library a breeze with simple and intuitive customization options, but the customer service team is unparalleled!! When installing it on a new (paid) theme, I was having a rather large issue.. (my product images would not display.. at all!). Upon contacting Emma and the support team, they quickly identified and corrected the issue with little to no downtime!! An AMAZING product, backed by STELLAR customer service!!

40Loops.com

This app is great as far as filters go. The best part is their amazing customer service! They will help with any problem you may run into without hesitation, even if you're on the free plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14