Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Elm Terrace

Really good and flexible app. For my fashion retail website is doing a great job. The support team is very helpful and respond quickly. Would recommend to use this app.

EOS Footwear

Great app ! The team is always here to help if you've got any question. They are reliable and quick. We use this app on two websites.
THANKS !

Segni Particolari Home

great app, good filters! I had some problems and the customer care helped me fastly and kindly. thanks !!

Zadikase

We have our store for 2 years now. Had used and tested many filter apps as we manage a complex amount of inventory and their options. This is the keeper for our operation. Why?
The filter is very responsive compared to others, is not supercharging the load of our webpage. Our previous filter had manybload issues and wait times when filtering products.
It has many different settings and layouts to choose and tweak to make the customer's experience an effective one.
And most importantly the team's response on help behind it.

Globo team has been very helpful in the special needs we had for this filter app. They also provide theme tweaks at a reasonable price under collaboration.
This review will keep updating if anything changes or adds up.

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind of words 😍
Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

HiK9

This app works very well with our website it simplifies everything, they are also very helpful when you contact them and they get it sorted straight away. Great customer service!

SaruGeneral

Great for organisation, was pretty customizable already, but needed some more things done, so I asked and they did it for me. thanks

VintageDiamondRing

I love using the app and any questions/problems i have its answered and fixed right away! Excellent service!

MANDALA

App works great. The support was super nice and really quick when we needed help to make search work.

Bouu

Fantastic app, great support whenever you need it as well. A must-have for any store with a larger inventory or smaller inventory, but would like to improve the functionality of their product catalog and user experience.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for your support. We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding the app or development your Shopify store - Just let us know. We will do our best

Calico Ceramics

Really great app. Very reasonably priced, loads of customisation and PHENOMENAL support! I had an issue with theme integration on my collection pages, Joel responded over the weekend to request access to my themes and resolved the issue in just twenty minutes first thing on Monday! He was super courteous and helpful throughout. So impressed. I think the majority of reviews under four stars are very harsh and I'd highly recommend you give it a try yourself - the trial period is very reasonable too.

September 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Joel will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. 😍

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12