With the Smart Receipt "Reorder" button, Customers can initiate reorder of previously purchased items.
Social Marketing - Tell Friend
Using the "Tell a Friend" feature, Customers can easily share your products with their family and friends.
Push Offers to increase Sales
Increase Sales and Customer engagement by sending Offers to Customers via Smart Menu or Receipt. Customers get notified for new Offers.
About Smart Receipts Upsell
We believe that receipts are not limited just as proof of purchase, but shall be smart enough to provide more connectivity with Customers, and interactive enough for better post purchase experiences.
Why Smart Receipt Upsells ?
Our goal is to boost your sales by providing Smart Digital Receipts to your customers for post purchase experiences / engagements, thus providing more opportunities for upsells. Once completing the order, Customer receives a Smart Receipt that allows One-Click reorder, share items with friends and browse Offers.
- Smart Receipt allows Customers to
- Save Receipt to digital wallets like Apple, Android or instaWallet
- Access digital receipts any time
- Receive Order updates / notifications
- One-click reorder of items
- Tell or Recommend products to friends
- View Offers pushed by the Merchant
How does it work?
- Install the App
- Access the instaApp Admin Dashboard for further setup
- Design the Smart Receipt Template
- Preview Receipt template to verify
- Setup or edit communication templates (optional)
- Add new Offers to push to the Customers via Smart Receipt
- Use the Receipts tab to access receipts for the paid orders
- Use the Settings tab to configure data or features as per your need
- Customers use the Smart Receipt
- To view Purchase Details
- To view Offers
- To initiate re-order of items
- To recommend items to others
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.