Smart Related Products

Smart Related Products

by Villefy

Boost sales with product recommendations and increase revenue

Asian Integrated Medical Sdn Bhd (ielder.asia)

terrible apps. after installed this and my website is not running well at all. first time to experience such as horrible apps.

Oliver Candle

404 errors as soon as I installed the app on all links. I should not have to visit support just to get the app to work.

January 3, 2020

Hi, we're really sorry to hear about your issues - we designed this app to help people, not cause issues!

We have a lot of tried to contact but we haven't got any response from your side, we want to investigate your 404 error in the app, please note that our hundreds of customers successfully using our app on their stores.
Please re-install the app maybe we can come up with a solution to provide you with a better experience with the App.

We're always here to help, and help you get the most out of your store!

Thanks

CocoAuLait EU

It didn't work when I installed it, but technical support helped me solve it. Happy with the final result.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App did not work at all. Set my display settings to match my store. Set it to manually sync products. Went in to product list and tried adding related products for a few items. Would not let me add certain types of products as related products for some reason. Decided to try just setting it to sync by product tags. Then I enabled the app and.... nothing. Did not add related products to any of my product pages.
Clicked on the support button in the app which took me to a portal to LOG IN TO GET SUPPORT! Tried logging in using Google account and it immediately popped up and told me "Sorry, your account has been SUSPENDED."
App is a joke. Don't bother.

October 11, 2019

We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused you, we have fixed your issue, it was a minor issue. so I would request you please re-install the app.
Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.