Smart RSS Feed

Generate RSS/Atom Feeds of Products, Collections and Blog

$4.99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

UsedKnives.com

No suport like everyone else has complained about. I've emailed, opened a ticket and no response. It's decent but no support so I can't use it.

iCase

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

the app is good, but the support is terrible, I've been trying for support for more than 7 days, and I still haven't been answered. o app é bom, mas o suporte é pessimo, estou a mais de 7 dias tentando suporte, e ainda não fui atendido.

March 18, 2022

Apologies for the inconvenience, but your last 2 mails dated March 17 landed into our spam folder. You can confirm this by opening the screenshots below. We occasionally check our spam folder that's why the delay in response occurred. Before this, the last we received any communication from you was on 18 December 2021, which we had timely replied back.

Now coming to the issue, you have selected Facebook Instant Article specfic RSS feed. Here the image is loaded inside content:encoded node, as per requirement. Also, FB doesn't accept price in Instant Articles. We are going to share further details via email.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

This company is no existence, I wrote them three messages; with three different questions. The application has a lot going on, I did not want to deal with any redirects, blocked urls, or domain errors if I decide not to go with the app. I waited 13 days, and I did not get one reply. I checked my emails: junk folders, indox, and even there hosted site email. You need customer service to run a business. Good luck