Smart Sell Club ‑ Dropshipping

Smart Sell Club ‑ Dropshipping

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.5)
2.5
January 16, 2022

Installed the app just to give these spammers 1 star. They're continuously spamming all my shopify stores through the contact us page for months and Shopify doesn't so anything about it. I'll leave a new review each time I receive a spammy email from the app developer through a contact us page.

Pura Home Spa
Time spent using app: Less than a minute
October 14, 2021

I have tried so many dropshipping apps, and this is my favourite by far. They just launched thousands of products to choose from, and the best thing is they have local suppliers, whereas all the other dropshipper apps are aliexpress products. The interface is easy to use, and I can add products to my store within a few minutes. Very impressed with this and hoping to get some of these products in my other stores as well. I give this 10/10

Aus Drips
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 17, 2021

This company do not have any products to offer. Yesss!!! 0 products on the store. 100% scam!! gonna ask your credit card if you wanna see the products and when you try to find its zero to offer.

781Boston
Time spent using app: 1 day
Smart Sell Club replied October 14, 2021

The day you installed the app we just got approved on Shopify and the app was not supposed to be visible so you should never have been able to install it. We were not even live and the reason we had zero products. We just went live this week and have over 10,000 products with new products being added daily. I already explained this to you but you never responded. Leaving reviews like this are damaging especially when they do not represent the truth.