Smart Sell Club ‑ Dropshipping

Find products to Dropship from local wholesalers

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pura Home Spa

Time spent using app Less than a minute

Installed the app just to give these spammers 1 star. They're continuously spamming all my shopify stores through the contact us page for months and Shopify doesn't so anything about it. I'll leave a new review each time I receive a spammy email from the app developer through a contact us page.

781Boston

Time spent using app 1 day

This company do not have any products to offer. Yesss!!! 0 products on the store. 100% scam!! gonna ask your credit card if you wanna see the products and when you try to find its zero to offer.

October 14, 2021

The day you installed the app we just got approved on Shopify and the app was not supposed to be visible so you should never have been able to install it. We were not even live and the reason we had zero products. We just went live this week and have over 10,000 products with new products being added daily. I already explained this to you but you never responded. Leaving reviews like this are damaging especially when they do not represent the truth.