Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Lwhomedecor

Just installed the app and got a 5 star support. They helped me fixing some issues with my html code.

Zanders & Co

Very user friendly layout. A great App to ensure your site is SEO friendly. No fuss setup and the App went to work right away. Obviously you have to enter your own meta tags etc but that’s my preference to ensure the correct keywords are included. Hassle free and would recommend this App.

NEUSPEED

The team has been so helpful in getting our site SEO-optimized! Highly recommend the easy-to-use app and their customer service is top-notch!

Thank you!

Beehive Food Wraps

I've been using the app for 5 days, it has been great. The interface is very user friendly and easy to use, so would recommend. Also, their support is fantastic and very helpful.

Star Bright Jewelry

So far this app from Smart SEO has done A great job. It is easy to use, and the price is on real. I started five days and have seem a increase in traffic to my site, as for an increase in google ranking i will have to wait and see. I have e-mail them for more info, the wait time was about a hour witch is not long at all GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Wylie River

Can see the difference in metadata and rich pins within some apps. I will need to investigate further regarding SEO and ranking within some of the search engines.

CINTRESS

We used SmartSEO app for our new ecommerce website. SmartSEO was simple to use and makes it easy for people who are new to SEO game with good interface. Getting an SEO Score on your product and collection pages with appropriate guidance makes it easy for the website owners. Great app and absolutely recommend to people who are new to SEO. Even if you are not new I believe this app gives a simple interface makes it a must have for everyone. Thanks SmartSEO

The Vogue Pal

I just started using the app and it is more than I bargained for. Very easy to use whilst making so efficient SEO chanages that I may have never would have done properly. Turned out that I have a loads of work to do, but hey! Thats what I expected as a beginner. The app is very-very nice, user friendly, cheap and has it all that you expect...and more! Thank you very much in advance :)

Carolina Linens

Very easy to install and use. Especially easy to add Alt Tags. Will update after a few weeks of use.

CannaMedic

We never review app if it's not worth extra points, and this team is worth it! They have managed the app without any problems! In no time my store is ready.
now all left is to wait for improve with the SEO.
Big Thanks