Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Herr von Welt

The app is very helpful and highly recommendable. The customer service / support is outstanding: just perfect, extremely helpful and very quick. Thank you very much!

Nordic Diffuser

Best support I have experienced so far. The guys from Smart SEO are very responsive when you have a question and most likely will over deliver. I highly recommend it!!!

Urban Sunnah

Just installed the app, I had some errors the Google Search Console that were affecting the SEO of my website. The support team helped me to fix all of them, including fixing bugs from previous app I had installed. Great support team. Thank you!

TUR Party Supplies

Fantastic app, does exactly what we had hoped! To top it off the support is amazing, quick, and helpful.

Beadifferents.com

Ho scelto questa app per migliorare il SEO del negozio online ed e molto utile, perché nel mio caso che non sono molto pratica mi a aiutato enormemente dandomi la possibilità di capire come fare. Grazie!

My Star Lamps

It is an incredible app! For such a price you can't do anything wrong. It's has everything to start with SEO: Good looking Interface, easy to use options and it's structuring SEO like magic: without slowing down your Shop and make google happy like a child after a candy shop visit. Also, the Service is awesome.

TopKidsFashion

Great app, works great on SEO. Easy install and all the steps for setting up your SEO are very easy.

The Coffee Shopping Network

Installed this app recently and I love the simple yet complete interface. It is already helping me achieve my SEO goals.

HerbWorks UK

This is an excellent SEO app to complement your Shopify store. What's even better is the service you get from Sherpas Design. Initially we had support questions that were answered quickly as to why schema content was not appearing in results. Later, we discovered we had an issue with the Reviews plugin we were using that may be impacting on schema content not appearing. Sherpas Design recommended how to fix this and another better plugin. After removing the plugin, there was still redundant code and Sherpas Design actually requested access to go in and remove this! All at no extra cost. We highly recommend this app AND also the first class service you can expect to receive from the team.

Funktionalz

Awesome, is the best word I've found so far. Most of all the customer support is really great, answer in a timely manner and also provide advises to optimize the use of the app. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62