Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Pumpkinpy Apparel

This app is very useful. Support is great, they identified issues with my seo and fixed it. Thanks.

DIIVO.official

A must have app for all e-commerce beginners and serious companies. Best of luck guys. Your customer support is also impressive!!

Shirts by LittleMissy

I used this app as I have no clue when it comes to SEO so I needed something with which I could click a few buttons and everything was set to go. I did have another SEO app installed which caused conflict issues but the support I got from Sherpas Design was second to none. They removed the leftover code from the previous app I had and even made some extra changes which benefited my stuctured data! They also sent me some tutorial videos so I can learn more about SEO! I would definitely recommend this app to everybody! It is well worth the subscription I chose!

TsingPhotography.ca

我在shopify上面试验了5个相关SEO的插件(免费版本),这一款是性价比最高而且质量也相当靠谱。 我是中文用户所以我会用中文和英语一起。这款SEO无论对于新手还是像我这样的前市场工作人员(接触过SEO SEM)都是相当容易上手和易于掌握的。免费版本足够一般的商家使用如果不依靠线上引流为主要目的的话,但是付费版(我现在就是付费版本) 你知道的 真的是良心价而且真的好用。 相信我,只要你认真看过相关的入门文章并且认真操作了,你的商店绝对会排在Google首页。 它真的值得5颗星。 如果非要说什么改进意见的话,他们的界面UI实在是很一般,但是我无所谓我觉得他们把主要的心思都用在如何更好的改进SEO上面了,这相当不错。 I have tried 5 SEO related plugins on shopify (free version) and this one is the most cost effective and quite reliable in quality. I am a Chinese user so I will use Chinese and English together. This SEO is quite easy to use and easy to master for both newbies and ex-marketers like me (who have been exposed to SEO SEM). The free version is good enough for general business use if you don't rely on online traffic as the main purpose, but the paid version (I am now the paid version) you know is really conscientious price and really good. Believe me, if you read the introductory article and do it carefully, your store will definitely rank on the first page of Google. It really deserves 5 stars. If I have to say any improvement, their interface UI is really general, but I don't care I think they put the main thought on how to improve SEO, which is quite good.

Discs.dk

Great app, impeccable customer service. The app has tons of valuable SEO-tools, and the JSON-LD Structured Data works great. After installing the app, Sherpas contacted me directly regarding some issues in the coding of my store and helped me fix them directly. Highly recommended!

Verse & Prose

I highly recommend Smart SEO! If you're like me and are new to and struggling with SEO, then this app is a must! Smart SEO has given me the confidence and know-how to ensure that customers can easily find my products. The customer service provided by the team behind Smart SEO is second-to-none. I've been in contact with them on a number of occasions, and they have gone above and beyond each time to answer my queries. They've helped me install the app, and even taken the time to explain things that I, as an SEO newbie, have had difficulty with. They've also provided me with extra links and tools that I wouldn't have been able to find on my own. Fast, knowledgeable and friendly customer service every single time. Great product and great customer service for less than $5 a month! Absolute bargain.

www.rushsports.co.za

Not only is the Smart SEO app fantastic, but the support team are simply superb. Their response is incredibly quick, and their willingness to assist in often challenging problems is second to none. I would highly recommend the Smart SEO app as well as all of the apps offered by Sherpas Design.

Himalayan Hippies

very helpful support. would recommend. rado was a great help and anyone looking for seo support should hit them up.

Pegasus Group UK

Straight forward, easy to use, and even with little knowledge of SEO. And what makes the best SEO app out there is their customer service. They won't hesitate to help you, even if it's not related to their app.

Barefoot Spas

Smart SEO is one of the best, if not the best, apps out there for managing SEO in Shopify. I use it on four of my Shopify stores and have been extremely pleased with the app itself and the online support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75