Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Better Inspire

Best app for SEO. helps you to rank first on google. The price is reasonable and also support is on top.

The Tablecloth Store

5 stars app and support!
Very easy to use and the support is great. I´m very happy with this app!!!!

Le' Diva Boutique Store

I have two sites and used this ap for both. I am upgrading the scores for all my pages. Fingers crossed I will see increased ranking and traffic to my site. Thank you so much for bringing this to the e-commerce community.

SIFH - Sisters in Fitness & Health

I used this ap non-stop until I upgraded all my pages. I am so excited to have a tool is so user friendly. Fingers crossed I will see increased ranking and traffic to my site. Thank you so much for bringing this to the e-commerce community.

PRO SDG market

Great app. Easy to understand even for people who absolutely don’t know anything about SEO things and so on.

Bling Art

This is the perfect SEO app, it does everything I wanted and more. I needed assistance setting up the app and the sherpa team were more than helpful. They assisted me and helped configure it for our specific niche. I cannot thank sherpa design enough and highly recommend not only the app but also the service.

MistressArtDesign Posters

Great app and excellent customer service............................................................

Naturschoen

One of those few apps that does what it’s supposed to do for a reasonable price ;D Also support is great and already helped me multiple times on theme change. If you look to get meta data, alt Tags and structured data done automatically, with lots of great template options - look no further.
Recommended!

DrinksHero

Fantastic App - Really easy to setup and great support for the guys in tech. Would defiantly recommend.

Church Technology Superstore

Customer service and follow up are the best I have seen anywhere. They made sure my site was optimized correctly without having to ask them.