Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Kurt Thompson

The customer service and follow up is second to none! They went above and beyond their call of duty. I really get the feeling they want to see my site improve to google page 1. That's a good feeling!

SNOOZ

The Smart SEO team provided great, quick support when I needed it! Great app and they're there for you when you need it!

eileenshoppingdeals

I download this app a few days and I receive my products on my Android and I find that they are very clear and bright. I plan to use it to its full capacity. I am new to the app and I have to find out more about it. Thanks, it is working well. I did not do anything with the app yet because I only recently downloaded it.

byMasselyn

The plugin is super easy to use and the app developers/support is wonderful too! They found an issue on my site with duplicate information and have offered to assist me with fixing that. I appreciate that, along with their super fast response time. I think this app is a keeper!!! bymasselyn.com

Dabpress

Smart SEO app is my third, and also the last one. Great tools, the best customer service. Highly recommended.

LARS KAIZER

I love how easy to use the app is. I also found the customer service very responsive and helpful. All in all, I would definitely recommend the app to anyone who needs to optimize their website.

Americanhotshop

I have not improvement in my site. So i dont know how it work but my own seo works working better than that apps.

INFSD

This app is super simple to use and the price is affordable compared to other apps. I would love some new features related to seo (maybe an advanced keyword checker and you could improve the UI a bit).

EasyCare Skin

Had some issues in the beginning but cleared it as their customer service is top notch. I recommend this app

sofisticute

Overall an excellent app to achieve our necessary SEO optimisation done within no time. Love the setup. Pretty straight forward. Once all the optimisation has completed I have checked with Google Structured Data tools and it has submitted all the product pages, collection pages, blogs and products. What else you need more... Thank you for this. Wish you all the prosperity.