Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

INFSD

This app is super simple to use and the price is affordable compared to other apps. I would love some new features related to seo (maybe an advanced keyword checker and you could improve the UI a bit).

EasyCare Skin

Had some issues in the beginning but cleared it as their customer service is top notch. I recommend this app

sofisticute

Overall an excellent app to achieve our necessary SEO optimisation done within no time. Love the setup. Pretty straight forward. Once all the optimisation has completed I have checked with Google Structured Data tools and it has submitted all the product pages, collection pages, blogs and products. What else you need more... Thank you for this. Wish you all the prosperity.

FeverMates

Excellent app. Smart SEO has helped boost our SEO after using for just a few days! The team are also exceptionally helpful. Would be great to have the app include speed improvements for the site, such as optimizing CSS/JavaScript. Otherwise, very happy and would recommend.

VapePoint

Really easy to use app which shows spots to improve your site's SEO in a very clear way. Recommend to anyone.

Kidzstore.eu

Great app. Valuable and really simple to use. We can easily setup some important SEO settings for all our pages and products in a few clicks.

Good Gutty

Great app, customer service super helpful. Highly recommended, has really helped us with all aspects of our SEO.

Clinks

We used this app to help us improve our SEO. Rado is very helpful and went out of his way to provide the solutions we needed.

CoffeeTime

Amazing app and support. I was really impressed by the support from Rado. Thank you and keep up the good work.

The Kitchen Door Site

Very Helpful app will save you a lot of time. Excellent customer service. Quick response and help with fixing the mess in my code.