Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Wispolips Candles

The app is very easy to use. The team is quite fast with their response and very supportive too. I'm happy with it so far.

Dungarees-online

It's extremely easy to use. The only feature that requires some work to configure is the Schema (JSON-LD) and fortunately, the support team have been fantastic in helping get everything right and error free! Thank you Rado and the Sherpas Design team. I'd love to see the option to remotely rename the filename of images rather than just the Alt-descriptions in the future.

Kratos

I like this application, it helped me to give structure to my page, to place rich fragments and with the positioning in google. My SEO has improved and it's only been 1 month

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

Love this app! The customer service is fantastic! I was notified of a problem and Rado fixed it for me, no extra charge. Would recommend this app!!!

Rotomaster

User-friendly and affordable price, Fast and very detailed support! Great tools for BROKEN LINKS, SITEMAP,JSON-LD,ALT TAGS,META TAGS

Iced Tea Aesthetics

The guys and girls over at Sherpas Design notified me of buggy SEO from another App and fixed the whole code for free without me even asking. That alone is 5 stars!

burotic

They are very helpful. Their app is simple to use and will guide you through each step to make your SEO better.

Wade Building Supplies

Very Helpful - Reached out to advise of issue and even fixed it - saved me more time. Like the App.

ABOSTO'S

Great app and simple to use. I had duplicated title tags issue, The Sherpas team contacted me and jumped into my theme and fix it, in just 5 minutes. Very easy to chat with them. Thanks for saving my SEO.

argonaudio.com

Perfect app. I use it in four stores. Works great! My theme caused duplicated title tags, which the support team quickly discovered. They were really proactive and quickly sent me a message and afterward fixed the problem on all my stores.