Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Boat-sky

I installed the application few days ago and us8ng it for my search engine optimization. It is a good application so far and I have no issues with it . I recommend to other users

Gift Aspire

Fantastic App, very user friendly and coupled with an equally excellent customer service/support ably led by Rado, who always ensures to respond in time. The App has helped in getting my site indexed instantly & ranked up in Google, thereby improving the traffic to the site. Highly recommend the App.

HairMNL

Amazing results out of the box - we got Rich results on our product pages within 2 days of installing the app and setting up the JSON-LD structured data. Rado from the support team helped iron out any remaining kinks. Highly, highly recommended.

Geezmo+ Online Store

I started to use this app several days ago. It's been good so far. Very helpful in ranking up in google. Only thing though is you need to manually adjust and fix each concerned category. It takes a lot of work. If only they can automate most of it if not all of the categories. But overall, a very good app.

Levity Trampolines

Smart Seo by Sherpas Design is very competitively priced and is very user friendly. It is very easy to optimise the alt and meta tags for each picture and page on your site either individually or in bulk. They also provide good customer service are always available for support via email.

Rozyana

Better SEO APP they support multi-language for my store ------------------------------------------

Monro Pets

"I love this app. There have been a few SEO apps I have used and for me they seemed harder to figure out than this one. The interface is pleasant and set up is easy. Also it integrates with my review system Yotpo. Lastly, Rado has been a great help explaining how to properly implement structured data. He actually reached out to me because he noticed there were some errors on my website. Through his diagnosis, he led me to what I needed to do while he worked on his end to fix the issues. I feel confident in his recommendation. I also feel I gained a partner when it comes to keeping my website up and running and easy to index for Google. Please check out this app and get in contact with Rado. He will surely take care of you and you will love this app.

DNA Lifestyle

Easy to setup, I think it works - not had it installed long enough to make a decision yet but they wanted a review.

Hemp Organico

I tried the top downloaded apps and they messed up my indexing with google. I tried Smart SEO my site indexed instantly with google and I am now growing my SEO and buisness. Do yourself a favor and download this app if you want traffic to your website and a peace of mind. Thanks guys! Check out the site if you would like www.hemporganico.com

Beauty Vitae

This is a very good app, I saw the difference immediately. Most notably the app sets up the JSON schema very efficiently