Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

L'AVVENTURA GOODS

This app was very easy to install and very user-friendly for SEO novices and small business owners like myself. Customer support and the developer team are also responsive and helpful.

The Sign Shed

Very impressed by this app!
We've set-up the data for JSON-LD, we've submitted an up-to-date Sitemap to Google through the app (we didn't realise our previous sitemap submission to Google was back in 2019(!) and now we're also using the Meta Tags tool with the Smart SEO app. The MetaTags tool really is a great, simple, easy to use and effective tool. The Customer Service from Rado at Smart SEO has been exceptional. Thank you for the hints and tips!
All in all, Smart SEO is highly recommended by The Sign Shed team in the UK.

Shop For Gamers

I am using this app and I am quite impressed by the app function and customer support. Before using this app my SEO Percentage was 66%. But After using this app my SEO Percentage Meter Is 99%. there customer support members are cooperative and reply immediately to my question. Really useful app for small business owners who cannot afford high paid subscription SEO apps on for there Shopify store

Beau Cadeau-Handmade

I was searching for a way to promote my webpage on line and added Smart SEO to my account. It is VERY EASY to install and set up. I know this is going to help my small business greatly! I am very happy to have found this app.

Appalachian Outfitters

Great SEO app. I went through most of the ones in the app store before finding this one. After installing it the support team reached out saying there were some errors flagged by their app in my title tags. Within a few minutes of my reply they were able to go into my theme and fix everything. Top notch support, plus their app is a fraction of the price of their competitors. I couldn't be happier.

MEMOAIR

Ok I have been trying out several apps for SEO and this one beats them all. Easy to use and it's just that simple. If you don't have a SEO tool yet and want to save serious amount of time - get this one!

MondiFashion

The app is very intuitive and support very fast. They come with very usefull information and suggestions for improve your SEO. We recommend!

Beyond Summit Store

The application is simple to use and they’ve corrected a couple errors in my theme. I’ve updated over 50 products and improved my SEO in a matter of minutes ~ amazing app!

ThumbPRO

This app is fantastic. It is simple to install. I notice improvements on the search engines right away. There were fixes that the app noticed that our site needed and without the app we would not have known about them. Invaluable. Plus, and this is key, their customer service is stellar--I always look for that in an app. Rado at Smart SEO always answers my questions and is extremely helpful. Love it!

Happy Waxing

This app is very cool and useful for you SEO!
The plus is that the support is very cool and helpful
I highly recommend