Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

PotCovers

Super fast response and great service I would definitely recommend this app.
Very helpful and professional service.
many thanks

Kroppi

Best service that i could get! Amazing customer support. Stunningly fast support. Everything was smooth. Simply the best!

Dynagem

Great App and even better customer service and support, looking forward to any new updates to keep developing the App to optimise and improve it further as this has great potential to become a leading "All in One" SEO solution.

Woodberg

I use this Smart SEO along side with Translation Lab from this same developer to list my store in different languages, and so far their apps are the most easy, noob friendly and best results that I have dealt with after using a lot of apps before.
Their support is very fast and very friendly.
I must point out that their apps also points out errors for you in future, and they get the team to fix errors for free.
Thanks a lot!

G&C Medical

The service is awesome and they can give me a very helpful guide. Thank you, Team. High recommend this app to anyone new to SEO!!!

Concetto è

Very good app and very nice people at the support team. Lately I am having hard time with support team of many shopify app , too many divas.. Well, this is not the case, they are very helpful and above all very polite. Well done!!! When your app will be huge and make a million a day, please keep a nice standard for the support team! :)

EasyPeasie

Sherpas Design was very helpful in getting my App setup and working properly on our website. They went above and beyond to fix some google search errors as well. Thanks!

Berzaloo

Génial, équipe très à l'écoute et aux petits soins pour vous et pour toutes vos demandes.
L'équipe de SEO intelligent a amélioré le fonctionnement de ma boutique, sans me faire attendre et procure des bonnes conseilles. Je recommande, services et prestations excellente. Berzaloo

Superfood Market

This app has changed our business. We no longer depend on costly ppc spend to generate traffic, we are now building our own. The support is second to none and very very responsive. low monthly cost. pays for itself with one order.

SaltPepperFashion

Easy to use, very fast customer service response time, immediate result on google search console, multi-language support.