Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Plhi studio

I am using this app and I had a few questions regarding its the usage of structured data and the support team answered me very promptly with all the information I needed ! Very complete app, I definitely recommend it!

The Witches' Bathtub

I used this app for my Shopify website and I found it really easy and effective. Good customer service too

Hygiene Ware, Masque transparent, Anti Fog Protection Transparent Clear Mask, reusable, Food grade material

I liked simple and fast store Integration

Alt Tag was clear and easy to add the appropeate text to each product. Meanwhile, adding small definition or clues on this point will be really helpful for user.

What is Json-Ld for?

I don't know where your App get these broken links, because I didn't find any inworking link when I tested my website and social media links.

On Broken links page,I have to cerrect them manually, right?
"Repair" botton is not obvious, hard to find; I have to select ALL first to see it.
When I click on "Repair selected" I always get error message.

Your meta description has a small amount of characters, is it more effecient?

regards

Ella Organics

Really good app, clear content and very user friendly. Also, the help from the staff was fantastic! Definitely recommend.

De Betere Schilder

Very usefull app and easy to use in your day-to-day work. Especially love the meta-tag functionality.

SOOGOMALL

I only used this app to help me fix my meta & alt tags. The app's meta Characters are less than shopify SEO Characters and have scores to tell you fix the sentence to fit. Very helpful. I did have JSON-LD issue and paid Shopify partner to fix it before I find this app, so the customer support did not help me setup JSON-LD since my theme has it.

ROSEBONY

This app is very useful, easy to check whether your SEO information is complete or not. Great tools for improving your SEO!

Karten Design Fabrik

Wonderful support. They were able to get into my store with my permission and fix compatibility/output issues. Rado was especially nice and punctual. 5 Stars

Vanity Couture

Smart SEO makes a confusing step extremely easy to understand and seamless. I learnt a lot about proper SEO requirements and was able to make necessary adjustments in a flash. Very valuable.

Glitzy Makeup

Super easy and fast download, great customer service! Impressive the amount of information I received after a query, clear and very professional. Absolutely recommended.