Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Olivetree Home

Great responsiveness from Milen and his team when I needed help.

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

Thank you very much Milen very good app, ♥♥♥
Merci Milen , vous êtes un grand développeur, et votre application va bien m'aider pour que ma boutique soit plus stable
merci ♥

Mbsg

Splendid support for the team since the start! Will observe the results closely. Thanks Smart SEO!

Ekoko Looks Likes

We installed the app and got a great support from Milen. Now of course we are looking out at the results but as we can see the app is not only easy to use but also to understand. The explanations are very clear!

Xacara

Milen delivers a great customer support!
So bad I already bought the new theme recently - otherwise I would have chosen one of Milens really nice Kabuki themes!

C F A Scrubs

Milen is amazing!!! he cares about every individual go uses the app and helps you troubleshooting any issue. i wish he would make more apps LOL

Pottery Realm

Awesome app and fast support. Saves a ton of time and super easy to use.

Bombersnhoodies

Awesome support. Milen responded fairly quickly and was very helpful and gave great in-depth knowledge on how SEO works and what you should do to optimize it even further. Milen setup almost everything for me, i only had to grant him access to my page. I recommend him to everyone.

Blacque Onyx Apparel

Staff help was prompt and knowledgeable. Staff offered sound advice plus set up my smart seo.

Fitnessgearusa