Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

CKKPRODUCTSLLC

The Smart SEO app has great customer service standing behind it! Many thanks to Rado for helping me get some minor issues with my store cleared up!

NicDirect.ca

Amazing support team that will ensure your system is 100% configured to take advantage of Google's rich results, even if there is another app that is causing an issue. They guys are knowledgable, professional and provide service quickly. Did I mention that their app is amazing? Well, it is!

gaiterland.com

I used this app to help me fix my meta & alt tags for almost 200 products. Now they all have perfect SEO scores!
Being a beginner and learning everyday about the importance of SEO, this app is one tool you should have from the start to maximise organic growth. It does take time but your future self will thank you for it.
The support is friendly and quick, thanks Rado!
Highly recommended.

Misumin

Easy to use and very helpful! Templates make it easy to send a lot of emails at once. Filters are great for efficiency.

Vdrise

Really really highly recommend this app.it's very easy to use and help you check and fix your website seo problems. Especially the customer service,very nice and friendly,love it! Nice job,many thanks!

Slot Car Corner LLC

The support team has been very responsive and proactive making suggestions to improve our store's SEO. For example, they identified a problem with the code in our native theme that was causing duplicate tags what were hurting our Google rankings. The app is straightforward to use making it easy to pinpoint where attention is needed to address issues affecting SEO. Overall, very pleased with this app and the team supporting it.

Doodlebox

The guys have been really helpful setting up Smart SEO. Hopefully this will start to deliver better search results on Google [other search engines are available!] given a little time.

paigh

Hi dear Smart SEO team, your app works well and your support is great! thanks for all the help and keep up the great work.

EL Cheapos Stuff

All I can say is WoW!! I downloaded this app and now I am Listed on the 1st page of the Google Search...Thanks Guys

Note Cards by Mike

Keeping SEO optimized is a breeze with Smart SEO; a quick check to make sure the metadata is updated, and easy updates if they're needed. It's also very budget friendly. Thank you!