Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

BUBUBOGO

Best and very fast support with very high effort!! I decide to use this app on pro plan after I get supported.

EV ME

Awsome! Very clean design which is easy in usage. Best SEO App on the appstore for sure. The support helped me out with structering data right away. 10/10 would recommend

Better Body Co.

Simple to use. Gives us access to features that are not easily accessible in Shopify (ie. sitemap and noindex).

Vercei

Really good customer service with quick response to help with set-up. The app has been really useful in improving the SEO.

Glowing Sky New Zealand

App did exactly what it said. Very easy to install and use. When I had an unrelated issue that we needed to check Smart SEO wasn't causing, the support was excellent.

Gameofknits

Fantastic team with exellent service and customer support! There is a clear difference between my website "before and after". Thank you so much! Keep growing ;)

Moonlistic

I'm very pleased with this app. It's easy to set it up, has a clean interface, a fair price, and the support team is excellent - specially Rado. Thank you! - UPDATE (06.25.2021): I have been using this app for a few months now. Every single time I request help, I got a quick reply with clear and helpful information. Rado (from the support team) went above and beyond to help me with some SEO issues - caused by another app and even so, he helped me to understand what were causing the issues, how to fix them, and suggesting better apps. They deliver what they promise and I highly recommend them if you're looking for a great app, affordable and with human support.

SWAIR

This app is super easy to install and use. It's a great way to spot check where you might be missing valuable alt text.

Les Caves de Courcelles

I have been using Smart SEO for a couple of days and navigating through the app is simple. I have started by editing the meta tags and the alt tags and it was very intuitive. The support team has been very responsive and helpful to solve a few issues I had on my website, even though I am under the free plan. Their reputation does not seem overrated at all.

Bold Wears

I used a lot of SEO apps then i settled on Smart SEO .. i like everything about it (Meta Alt products & images), also it helps a lot to submit site map to google (literally 1-click button) & they have a great support team .. keep it up guys