Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Feel The Sea

Wow, the customer service from Milen is outstanding! I got this app because SEO has always freaked me out. After I got the app, they went through my Shopify store and pointed out easy to follow action steps to make my store better. Off I go...

Christopher Courtney

Thank you so much for your first class service, I am looking forward to using this service a long term basis.
I will come back and update further
Thanks again, www.christophercourtney.co.uk

Old Mcleod Trading Co

This app is very slick and saves me a tremendous amount of time editing alt text and meta tags. Well worth the $5 per month, thanks!

Old McLeod Trading Co
www.oldmcleod.com

Chakra Hearts

Fantastic App!! Shopify Life Savers, 5 STARS : ) I've have tried other SEO Apps! Smart SEO Make is so much easier to understand! Great Customer Service as well : )

Vrkm

Here from 10 people a day on my site to close to 40 in less than 5 days.
It basically cut the time that Google needs to get you site rank and bring traffic down to a week rather than a 6 month something in this nature. Be smart and try this, best app ever;)
Vrboxtube.com

Divine Experience Radio Store

I LOVE THIS APP! Customer Service gets a 10+ and I am happy. The app does exactly what it says!

Olae

Such a Cool app, love this one. And great customer support. Thanks a lot Milen :)

Olivetree Home

Great responsiveness from Milen and his team when I needed help.

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

Thank you very much Milen very good app, ♥♥♥
Merci Milen , vous êtes un grand développeur, et votre application va bien m'aider pour que ma boutique soit plus stable
merci ♥

Mbsg

Splendid support for the team since the start! Will observe the results closely. Thanks Smart SEO!