Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

backyarddirect

I was having trouble getting my products approved on GMS but after installing Smart SEO, google was able to approve them. Thanks God this app works! There are heaps of other great features that I haven't even tried yet.

Roasted Bean Box

I found Smart SEO to be extremely useful and user-friendly. Above all, it was the quick and constant support from the team (Rado) who helped me with technical support to get my website visible.

3Dream Teknoloji

I used it to organize meta and alt tags. They were very helpful during the installation. Super easy to use

Producsio

Really helped with my SEO. Cannot wait to see its results going forward. Also it is very affordable for those starting out.

ChillHouse CBD

Bonne application, simple et intuitive. Il ne faut pas hésiter à contacter le support en cas de problème d'intégration, il sont d'une grande aide et très disponible! A recommander

Shoppinghappylife

Muy util, muy rapido, muy economico y realmente funciona, recomiendo la app. No he tenido problemas.

Listogrill

I am using the app since a view days and I truly see changes when entering my Google Search Console. I had an issue that not all my products where shown (only 39 of > 150) after a few days using the app it jumped to 86 products, I hope at the end will be all normal. Also I start to see "Breadcrumbs" and "Sitelinks searchbox" which before I didnt had.

There happenend a problem of the app in between, but after writing an Email a quick fix and very honest feedback was given. I hope with more time I will see further good results.

Esdeli

This app has been very easy to work with and understand. As first timers integrating SEO into a website, it has been a very educational experience and the results have already begun to show in our analytics. We would highly recommend this to fellow Shopifyers!

Emily Westenberger

The app is great for organizing everything. It doesn’t help with specifics as far as how good your SEO is. You have to do that yourself. It helps with more general rules like how many words you are using to optimize search.

Mystic Wylds

Easy to use. Seems to cover the needed parts for SEO. It will take some time to see if my pages actually rank. So far so good.