Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Bold Wears

I used a lot of SEO apps then i settled on Smart SEO .. i like everything about it (Meta Alt products & images), also it helps a lot to submit site map to google (literally 1-click button) & they have a great support team .. keep it up guys

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz

We first had another SEO plugin installed that didn't have these diverse and great features. Therefore, the support had to intervene and change the code. He did this very quickly and he was very helpful and human friendly. Thank you very much. We will order the annual subscription.

Steven G Designs Ltd

I find this a good app to have. I am new to SEO but I have learnt a lot since installing this app and it is helping me make the changes I need. I recommend using it.

Ecosmart Riders

Muy buena App, para una gestión sencilla del SEO básico de un ecommerce y del marcado de datos estrucutrados. No esperes funciones muy avanzadas, pero salvo esto, la parte más esencial la cubre con bastante solvencia.

TemperaArtDesign

The app is really nice and easy to use. They really have great customer support an answer the questions quickly.

Clear Skin Jo

I am totally amazed by this app, improved my appearance on google search beyond expectation. awesome app customization. they have amazing support that I could not find in any other app. also has SEO customization of multi-languages. highly recommended

Pure Label Nutrition

The support service here was excellent. They responded immediately and were comprehensive in their responses. Good work!

The Vanity Authority

Rada actually contacted me to let me know of problems I didn't even know I had. He was able to successfully fix the issues and get us taken care of very quickly. Thanks again for the help and can't recommend them enough!

hakamount

Solid app and fantastic customer service if you have any questions, very polite and considerate that we are not all developers!

Ivan Jones Artist

This app is excellent even with the free version. It has helped me improve my SEO, add metatags and fix broken links. It is easy to use and is to be recommended.