Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

channyc.com

This SEO app has rich SEO features, and at a great price. Their staff has provided excellent service, fast response, and answer all our questions. Recommend!

Nightcire Handmade

Out of all the seo apps I have used this one has the most robust free version and it works great! The couple of issues I ran into were solved fast and efficiently. All in all a solid app and I would go as far to say that it has the best customer support I have seen from a shopify app.

Tienda ZE!!

Es muy bueno el soporte se preocupan y te ayudan muchísimo yo contrate la Versión Pro se nota, quien tenga un negocio online no puede faltar este SEO muy bueno. Super Recomendable.

Tataita

Smart SEO has excellent customer service. They have helped me get the most out of the SEO package, and if you write to support, there is always an answer and help on the way. It is worth the price.

Itty Bitty Bear

Nice app. I use to run two other SEO app but decided to give Smart SEO a try and so far so good. Thanks guys

Slagan's Creations

I have been looking for an SEO App and this one not only lets me put what I want but makes suggestions. Not to mention their customer service is incredible and helps out with alot more than just the app. They helped me get rid of residual code from other SEO apps, gave suggestions on a review app and also optimized that app for me! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app.

chain gang distribution

Amazing! You actually get real time emails to get you started. I don't mean standard churned out messages and tutorial video's but actual support. Just that little bit extra in the beginning goes a long way. Signed up straight after. Will look at going Pro after this service. 5/5

Extra Joss

Great and simple overview of all matters concerning SEO. Bulk editing would be better when a preview mode is available. So far I've only used the free version and that's sufficient for my current needs. Premium features seem worth it as well.

L'équipe Mutyne

I installed this app to boost my SEO ranking. I have receive great and fast support from the developers, now everything is working well ! Thanks !

Selected | Items

They helped me to remove old SEO listing from previous app. Fast and nice help and they also came with other tips and suggestions :-)