Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Vitaminstube

Ich finde die app sehr hilfreich. Sie erspart einem jedemenge Zeitaufwand. Kann Sie nur weiterempfehlen !!

Hey Bud Skincare

Customer service has been amazing and if you are new to SEO this is definitely a must have and will help with your google rankings

Eleven Angels boutique

I have only just downloaded this but was very impressed by the immediate and proactive support to fix some things in my store. Thank you very much!

Drystone Apparel

Great app, and really good customer support, if you are new to SEO this is definitely a helping hand. Doesn't slow your website down at all either, which is always one of my concerns with bloated aps.

MoonSheep

Using Smart SEO for SEO optimization for my website, the team is super responsive and helpful, as I have no idea about SEO. Definitely recommend them! Great app and support!

Van Hammel

Really happy with the app, it gives me a clear view of my site on what i have to improve to score better on SEO. Thanks!

Bazarelectronico.es

Muy buena aplicación con soporte por parte de los desarrolladores , la recomiendo al 100%
Very good application with support from developers, I recommend it 100%

ZenTrio Health & Fitness

Their support assisted me with all of the questions I had. This is a great app, and I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking to boost their SEO to the next level.

VULVARE

The app is simple but effective. The price is very low and you also have a free option with a lot of features already included. Their support is also great, Rado was very patient and always willing to help us .

MontCai

Truly excellent app and customer support. I am not a programmer and was able to use it very easily for our Shopify store. Also I had a customization request and they helped me out with it quickly and with great professionalism. I recommend the app and Sherpas Design. BTW I also use their translation app too, also excellent.