Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Emily Westenberger

The app is great for organizing everything. It doesn’t help with specifics as far as how good your SEO is. You have to do that yourself. It helps with more general rules like how many words you are using to optimize search.

Timely

I used this app for couple of days and it did what it was suppose to do. However we decided internally that we don't need one right now.

DrinksHero

Fantastic App - Really easy to setup and great support for the guys in tech. Would defiantly recommend.

GarnGuru

Great app for installing JSON schema on your website, and finding broken links on your website.
I would like the option to add video schema for blogposts or adding schema to specific pages, but otherwise it is a great app.

The Kettlery

Really helpful app to help get through the SEO basics and schema updates. Highly recommended for Shopify starters

Boat-sky

I installed the application few days ago and us8ng it for my search engine optimization. It is a good application so far and I have no issues with it . I recommend to other users

Geezmo+ Online Store

I started to use this app several days ago. It's been good so far. Very helpful in ranking up in google. Only thing though is you need to manually adjust and fix each concerned category. It takes a lot of work. If only they can automate most of it if not all of the categories. But overall, a very good app.

DNA Lifestyle

Easy to setup, I think it works - not had it installed long enough to make a decision yet but they wanted a review.

Bodyluxpro All Rights Reserved

I will leave 4 stars for the simplicity of the app. App itself seems to be good and easy to use, which is important as many other apps do not have an easy and friendly UI, but. It would be helpful if you had these features: like keywords suggestions, what specifically needs to be improved to get better results. It seems that it is just suggesting a basic improvement, but does not really care if the text makes sense for example or if I have the right keywords in product title/description. Also, very helpful will be the report feature. Like how are my pages doing in reality, like the google ranking reporting, etc.

Popolare

I am using this app to omptimize the SEO. CLearly this is something that will bring results in long term but I can say that the app is easy to use and the price is much cheaper than other competitors on the market. It would be better to integrate also a kind of "site performane tool" that can track the speed of the website, that is also very crucial for SEO and help to fix relevant issues

Previous 1 3 4