Sherpas: Smart SEO

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 mars 2024

Good Support from the team.

RetroCharm
Inde
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 février 2024

So far an amazing app..i would especially like to thank Rado .. thank you Rado you are just so amazing..and soooo helpful. I am hoping for a good results from this app... i have high hopes..lets see where its going to take me. But i must say having a people like Rado makes a great difference to the company. Thank you Smart SEO.

GreenLifeHuman Emporium
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 janvier 2024

I really enjoy the Smart SEO app by Sherpas and I am very happy with their customer support team. They identified and fixed an issue very quickly.

Joyli
Suisse
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

We truly, sincerely, and proudly give it the highest possible rating. If it were possible to give 10 stars, we would give 11. We are very happy to have such a business partner. Their customer support is amazing. Up-to-date, professional and informative. And of course, their app works top-notch - following the latest Google guidelines. Thanks again to the whole team! All the stores we'll be building, both your apps are right at the top of our list. For anyone who hasn't tested their translate app, we highly recommend that too. Win-Win.

The Mob Wife
Slovénie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

This app helped my SEO so much, the staff are EXTREMELY helpful, they help look into search console and google snippets, absolute gems!

Silvertree Interiors
Royaume-Uni
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 décembre 2023

Great app with tons of features, the upgraded plans are very reasonable, and the SUPPORT is unreal. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and, understanding. I have not had one question for them they weren't able to find a solution for very quickly. I can't recommend it more to anyone with a Shopify store with any kind of SEO needs.

King Ice
États-Unis
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

Great support.
I am from Japan and soft wear engineer.
Support gives me minimum and necessary advice to remove technical issues.

Very helpful and good response.

DELIGHT Inc.
Japon
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

We had an issue where updating the theme of our sites caused some of the JSON fields to be duplicated. We were alerted by Google and over the Sherpas:SmartSEO help chat Radoslav sorted it out in 10 minuted.

The Positive Psychology Shop
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 février 2024

Easy to install and use and super effective at speed optimization! Highly recommend!

Bidets Best
États-Unis
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 juillet 2023

I started using smartSEO application for my website, and I must say it has been an absolute game-changer! Not only is the application itself fantastic, but the support provided by Rado was nothing short of amazing.
At first, I was hesitant about using a new application for my site, but Rado's dedication and enthusiasm put me at ease right away. He went above and beyond his job description to help me with everything I needed. Even though it wasn't strictly his responsibility, he provided invaluable advice and assistance that truly made a difference.
Thanks to Rado's expert guidance, my website's performance improved significantly. I couldn't believe the results I achieved with smartSEO! Rado's support was a game-changer and took my website to new heights.
I must say that the level of support I received from Rado is unparalleled. It's rare to find such responsive and knowledgeable customer service these days. They genuinely care about their customers and go the extra mile to ensure their success.
I wish every application out there had at least 50% of the support that smartSEO provides. If that were the case, I'm sure many other website owners would have an equally fantastic experience.
In conclusion, if you're looking for an outstanding SEO application with exceptional customer support, look no further than smartSEO. Rado and the team behind this application are true professionals, and they have made a loyal customer out of me. Thank you, smartSEO, for helping me take my website to the next level! I can't recommend them enough!

BikerVibe