Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1 282 avis

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 mai 2022

I have just integrated this app and needed some help. I received fast complete help on a holiday! I think this app will be a great benefit to my store.

Beauty In Stone Jewelry
21 novembre 2022

I have just installed the app it is reasonably priced and I can tell it is a big time saver for those who want to optimize SEO for their websites with meta fields, alt text and image compression, also I have to mention that Lina in the customer support answered all my questions and offered me all the help I needed.

Smart Home Robots
Émirats arabes unis
26 janvier 2023

Smart SEO is a great app. The price-quality ratio is very good. It's user-friendly, good management center and a quick and friendly customer support.

Pre-Beans
Pays-Bas
10 mars 2019

I used the app to help me improve website SEO,it will alert me if some errors occur, the best app i have used.

Plus Size Clothing | Women's Plus Size Fashion | Clearlove Fashion
16 décembre 2021

Great app, I love it how it works. I optimized all my images without any issues, also removed micro data! + wonderful, fast customer service. Good luck for you guys!

FTM International
Lituanie
15 juillet 2019

The app works great and is very affordable. Saves you very much time and pays far beyond itself!!!!!

Guitars On Main
41 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 24 novembre 2022

I initially had a problem downloading the app, this morning “Milen Kovachev” contacted me to help fix the issue, it was really nice of him, he helped me redownload the app and fixed all the bugs, and offered me a great plan. I have tried smart SEO before in one of my older stores and I really liked it, and I was very sad that I couldn’t get it downloaded again in my new store. I recommend this app to all new and existing stores . Thanks Smart SEO team!

Luxury DTF
35 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2022

Exceptional Customer Support! Had an issue when I needed to uninstall the app from one of my themes and Customer Support responded promptly & professionally with everything I needed to solve the problem.

Zen Den Candles
25 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 24 février 2020

I used this app to check my SEO performance , as the name says , its smart and helps you to get the fields right. Great app.

Bromptonic
Belgique
18 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2018

I have been using this app for a few months now for my canvas and home decor store, https://averyrosedesigns.com . It has been extremely useful with managing some of my SEO issues as I am very new to a lot of the SEO stuff. This app makes stuff a lot easier.

Avery Rose Designs