Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1 281 avis

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 octobre 2023

Outstanding app with top-notch customer support. I faced an issue with my structured data, and the team assisted swiftly and efficiently. Thanks to Smart SEO, my Shopify store now runs flawlessly. Highly recommend to all store owners!

MaPetiteTasse
France
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 novembre 2023

Great service. Quickly solved an issue I had been struggling with.

Kink Addiction
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 22 février 2024

Milen from the Smart SEO team helped solve the problems on the store, and even though we could not communicate for a while, he reached us and we communicated and solved the problems easily. Thank you for your help Sherpas Team! They also evaluate the feedback about the application, and with the Premium package, the SEO effect of the website seems to be quite high. Thanks for your help, maybe we can work together on other projects.

HOM NPS
28 octobre 2023

It allows me to choose the SEO to attract customers.

peggyskiddycorral
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 novembre 2023

great app and outstanding customer service.. Highly recommend!!

Kerns Canvas
Australie
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 octobre 2023

super helpful support and quick reply to my stupid questions.. has now saved me loads of time manually fixing issues.. highly recommend!

MusicStreet
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

Smart SEO has made it super easy for me to take simple actions to improve my Shopify SEO. I had no idea where to start with SEO and this app has helped me make a good no hassle start.

Mustardandmint
5 février 2024

So far an amazing app..i would especially like to thank Rado .. thank you Rado you are just so amazing..and soooo helpful. I am hoping for a good results from this app... i have high hopes..lets see where its going to take me. But i must say having a people like Rado makes a great difference to the company. Thank you Smart SEO.

GreenLifeHuman Emporium
8 août 2023

Smart SEO has outstanding customer service, and they are always ready and willing to help you with any challenges you happen to face. All it takes is a bit of courage to send them a message ;) Also, the app is easy to use and improves the speed of our site ⭐️

Soil of Beauty
Finlande
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 octobre 2023

Awesome support. They fixed some issues first and guided me to improve my SEO. They gave me also advice and tips. It is too early to know if this app works but apparently, it is awesome. I will update my review when I see the SEO results.

Ethic Herbs