Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1,274 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年1月30日

Exceptional Customer Support & Unmatched Performance – Sherpa's Smart SEO truly delivers on its promises!

As a business owner who values straightforward, no-nonsense solutions, I'm thoroughly impressed. The app's functionality aligns perfectly with what they advertise, making it a reliable tool for my needs.

Their customer support goes above and beyond, ensuring any queries or issues are swiftly and effectively handled. Definitely a well-pleased customer here – highly recommend for anyone seeking efficient and dependable SEO solutions."

ShootingTargets7
使用應用程式 4年多
2023年12月12日

Great app with tons of features, the upgraded plans are very reasonable, and the SUPPORT is unreal. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and, understanding. I have not had one question for them they weren't able to find a solution for very quickly. I can't recommend it more to anyone with a Shopify store with any kind of SEO needs.

King Ice
使用應用程式 3年多
2024年1月28日

I really enjoy the Smart SEO app by Sherpas and I am very happy with their customer support team. They identified and fixed an issue very quickly.

Joyli
瑞士
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年1月22日

Great support.
I am from Japan and soft wear engineer.
Support gives me minimum and necessary advice to remove technical issues.

Very helpful and good response.

DELIGHT Inc.
日本
使用應用程式 3年多
2024年1月31日

This app helped my SEO so much, the staff are EXTREMELY helpful, they help look into search console and google snippets, absolute gems!

Silvertree Interiors
使用應用程式 接近2年
2023年12月7日

Amazing customer service! The app is easy to use and looks good doing it. I've tried other SEO apps and this is my favourite. It's also well priced. I recommend this to my friends and anyone else reading this review.

Pomp & Sass
加拿大
使用應用程式 11個月
2023年12月22日

As an SEO professional, I can say that Smart SEO is a terrific app to have in your search optimization toolkit! Makes it simple to stay on top of meta tags, alt tags, and site load times - all key ranking factors. App customer service is exceptional and fast too! They reached out so that certain issues could be proactively tackled.

Highly recommended!

Fragrance Familia LLC
使用應用程式 3個月
2024年1月22日

We had an issue where updating the theme of our sites caused some of the JSON fields to be duplicated. We were alerted by Google and over the Sherpas:SmartSEO help chat Radoslav sorted it out in 10 minuted.

The Positive Psychology Shop
使用應用程式 5個月
2024年1月31日

I'm glad I found Smart SEO. Great app and amazing customer survise. I like so much. The information on how to use it is super easy to understand. For an inexperienced person like me. It is easy to use. Of course, when I had questions and difficulties, customer service was always available to help me.
thank you so much for making this app!

EdelFaiZ
使用應用程式 12天
2023年12月22日

I recently had the pleasure of working with Smart SEO, and I must say, their service was nothing short of exceptional. The team's responsiveness was remarkable – they were quick to address all my inquiries, ensuring no question was left unanswered.

What truly sets Smart SEO apart is their willingness to go above and beyond. Not only did they answer my questions, but they also provided hands-on assistance, utilizing their expert knowledge and technical skills to help me achieve my SEO goals. Their proactive approach and deep understanding of SEO nuances made a significant difference.

The expertise of the Smart SEO team is evident in every interaction. They don't just offer solutions; they tailor their support to meet your specific needs, which is invaluable in the ever-evolving world of SEO.

I wholeheartedly recommend Smart SEO to anyone looking for a reliable, knowledgeable, and efficient SEO partner. Their quality of service, combined with their technical capabilities, makes them a top-tier choice in the field.

Thank you, Smart SEO, for your outstanding service and for contributing significantly to the success of my website.

Moss Ball Pets™